Chapter 16

A new beginning....

"Do you, Maelee Elizabeth Dawson, take Crouton to be your lawfully wedded husband?" My pastor said. I felt my smile widen as he said 'husband' "do people go cray if I press the cray button?" I joked. I heard the entire crowd go crazy. I smirked. Crouton smiled and held my hand. "And, Jacob, do you take Maelee to be your lawfully wedded wife?" "What she said" he said. "You may kiss the bride, then" Jacob practically tackled me, kissing me passionately. The crowd cheered and cried, throwing flower petals and rice at us as we ran down the isle.

the reception

*le reception dress*

"May I have this dance?" Nadaddy said, bowing in a joking fashion. I laughed and accepted his hand. "You know I've always thought of you as a daughter right?" "I couldn't tell..." I said, giggling as he swept me along the dance floor. "I'm proud of you, Maelee... And so are all of the others" "Really? I thought Soli..." "Relax, sweetie. Soli, is trying to squeeze as a big brother. Go to your husband, I have a dance with my wife to do" he said. I smiled as he kissed my cheek and walked away. I ran to Crouton and hugged him. "I love you so much" he said. "I love you too, Croutie... I can't even tell you how much I love you"

The End

TADA!!!! Told you I'd finish this book! Now, before you go complaining about how short this book and chapter was...

it was my first book after all! But I almost cried writing the part "Soli, is trying to squeeze as a big brother" because, you all know I don't think of him like that LOL. But maybe... JUST MAYBE!!! I might make a second book *winkety wink wink* about her sister... SPOILERS IMMA SHUT UP NOW!