Chapter 12- Solomon

I was dropped off at home when Anna came running in. She hugged me then screamed "WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH YOU AND CRUTZ?" I fell backwards on my couch and laughed "we're dating now! We have for 12 months now" I said and she grinned "yay! Let's go have fun!" She said and pulled me to my room. We put on music and did the Chainsaw dance. I was having a little bit too much fun, I fell over on my bed. "Okay enough crankin' it like a chainsaw. Let's go to bed. I am so tired. Croutie is exshausting" I said and she laughed. She turned off the music and laid down on the blowup mattress I set up for her. "Goodnight Cray Button" she said "night, radiator" we have crazy nicknames for each other.

The next morning I was woken up by my phone ringing. I looked at it and it was Crouton. "hey Jakey. What's up?" I said once I answered it "I need to give you something. Come over to my house" He said and I nodded "m'kay. Be right there" I said. I got a shower and got dressed. "Hey where are you going?" Anna asked "Crouton needs to give me something. I'll be back in about an hour" I said as I brushed my hair. I went to my car and drove to Crouton's house. When I walked in I saw nobody "Croutie?" I called out. All of the sudden six guys popped out of behind the couch "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They all screamed. I saw NaDaddy, Chapstique, Crouton, Hollywood, Fatty, and Soul Glow. Whaaaat!? What's he doing here? Anyway. I walked up to Crouton and hugged him, I laughed and hugged the rest "how did I forget my own birthday!?" I said cracking up "honestly, we don't know" SolI said "you came for my birthday?" I asked Soli. He blushed and nodded, rubbing the back of his neck "Crouton talks about you a lot. I've heard a lot of good things about you, kid. He loves you a lot, I can tell" he said. I teared up and grabbed Crouton and Soli by the shirts. I kissed their cheeks and hugged them "thank you" I said happily. All of The guys 'awed' and hugged us. Group hug!

We ate cake and watched Batman movies and then watched SpongeBob. I had so much fun that I forgot to text Anna and tell her to come over. I quickly texted her and put my arm around Crouton "Anna is on her way. Let's go get the games out because I want to kick your butt at Monopoly" I said and we went to the closet to get the games out "so do you like Soli?" He asked "I love Soli! He's like my big brother" I said and he smirked "tell him that. He thinks you don't like him. I think he's crushing on you too" "wha....? Me? Never!" I said blushing "I don't deserve his love. I don't even deserve yours. I still don't get why you wanted to kiss me the day we met" I said and fiddled with my jacket zipper. "Maelee. You are so beautiful and sweet. Why wouldn't a guy like me and Soli love you" he said and hugged me. I breathed in and started talking a mile a minute "because. I am not pretty. I'm not size 0. I don't want to be, but I know that guys want me to be. But I know you don't want that from me. At one point I actually stopped eating. You should've seen my grandma when I did that. She didn't let me come over for weeks until I ate something. And I go over there more than twice a week." He laughed a bit and kissed my head "I'm sorry you had to go through that" he said. He started silently singing Comotose from Skillet. When he finished "I don't deserve you" he said and kissed me. "Yes you do. What did you want to give me?" I asked. He smirked and handed me a small box with red fabric around it. I smiled and opened it. It was a ring with music notes around it, I smiled. "It's a promise ring. I am promising you I will marry you. And that we will be together forever" he said. I smiled. Tears running down my face, I hugged him. The closet door suddenly opened and it was Anna. "Guys get a room!" She said. We said what we did the first day we met "we HAD one!"