4

Under the light, the man was perfect in every aspect. His skin was exquisitely fair and his eyes were hooded which was probably due to drinking. His narrowed eyes exhibited a faint sense of frivolity.

His stature held a youthful aura. At first glance, he seemed more like a fresh graduate, but that aura was diluted greatly by his mature style of clothing.

His gaze fell on Lisa with a hint of scrutiny.

Lisa felt that he seemed a little familiar. Somewhat dazed, she said hurriedly, "Sorry."

Behind the man was another person who seemed to be his assistant. The assistant inquired under their breath, "Are you alright?"

Namjoon and Lu Hong also looked over.

Lu Hong originally narrowed his eyes, but after seeing the appearance of the man before him, his expression suddenly changed."Young Master Jeon?"

His intoxicated expression instantly changed to a grandiose and flattering smile. From his pocket, he took out a business card and handed it to the man in front of him."I didn't expect for us to be able to meet here..."

Lu Hong was drunk; even his speech was muddled. The young man frowned slightly, and it was clear that he didn't recognize him.

The assistant swiftly accepted the business card from Lu Hong's hand, glanced over it quickly, and said with a polite smile, "Apologies, we still have things to do. Excuse us."

The young man shot a brief indifferent glance at Lisa. Thereupon, he walked on ahead with his assistant.

Lu Hong still wanted to bootlick, but the man paid no heed and walked far away.

Lisa leaned against the wall as she watched the man walk away from behind, feeling a bit shaken up.

After hearing "Young Master Jeon" just now, it immediately clicked. The reason why she felt like he seemed familiar was that he looked a little like Jungkook.

Just as she was feeling apprehensive, Lu Hong interjected with another stab, "That person just now was the one I talked about earlier, the Jeon group's second young master, Jeon Taehyung..."

Lisa's legs suddenly weakened, and she almost fell to her knees on the spot.

Before visiting Jungkook, Lisa did some homework in order to better understand the enemy and familiarized herself with the members of the Jeon family.

Jungkook had a relatively close relationship with his younger cousin named Taehyung. When the latter was a teenager, his parents passed away, so he was placed under Junghwan's care until he became of age.

It was said that after Jungkook got into a car accident, Junghwan fell ill, and the heavy burden of being heir fell on Taehyung's shoulders. Lisa couldn't help but be doubtful after recalling the youthful face she just saw––with such a young appearance, he was the complete opposite of Jungkook. Would he really be able to not make the company go bankrupt?

But she currently wasn't worried about this. Rather, she was wondering... whether he would hold a misunderstanding towards her because of the earlier situation?

After all, the image she portrayed at the Jeon manor was of a gentle and innocent girl who hadn't even dated before. Otherwise, Junghwan wouldn't have felt at ease with picking her as his daughter-in-law.

If they knew about this matter, she reckoned that this marriage would immediately be canceled. Just after she had agreed to a marriage with Jungkook during the day, she came here to accompany an old, sleazy man to drink and socialize by night.