8

"Who let you in?" Jungkook coldly interrupted her thoughts as he leaned against the side of the display case. His expression was extremely dark.

Lisa finally came out of her daze, her face red. She averted her gaze, "I–I heard a sound and thought you fell..."

She subconsciously wiped her nose–thank God there was no blood.

There were quite a few containers that fell from the display case, and one of them had even fallen to the floor. Earlier in the day, Lisa had people put her hygiene products there ahead of time. The sounds from just now came from Jungkook accidentally knocking them over when he tried to reach for his own products.

Lisa, embarrassed, stepped forward to pick up the container of body butter that had fallen on the ground. She put it and the other products back in their original positions.

During this process, Jungkook maintained his cold face, looking like an aggrieved mistress.

"What do you need? I'll get it for you." Lisa questioned attentively after rearranging the products.

Who would have thought that Jungkook would disregard her good intentions? He coldly spat, "Get out."

"......"

She really wanted to curse!

Was this dude poisonous?

Lisa felt her blood pressure increase. After taking two deep breaths, she leaned on the display case and crossed her legs. Raising her chin, she deliberately provoked him, "No."

Jungkook's face became even colder, and his eyes narrowed. His expression was gloomy.

Lisa thought that he would get angry, but he only fumbled for the bathrobe next to him and draped it carelessly on his body. He walked out without saying a word.

Lisa sneered–how boring.

Just as she finished that thought, she heard a "bang"as Jungkook accidentally hit the glass door.

"......"

The scene made Lisa's scalp go numb, and she could feel his pain.

Jungkook pretended as if he was already accustomed to it and didn't make a sound. He held the door and continued to move slowly.

As he walked, Lisa suddenly caught a glimpse of the bruises on his leg.

There wasn't only one. He normally must have stumbled a lot.

Lisa stared blankly, the anger dissipating in her heart.

Forget it, what's the point in fighting with a blind person?

Exhaling, she walked to the bathroom, too lazy to go back to the bedroom, and began to undress to take a shower.

Warm water sprayed down, and the mist quickly began to permeate the air.

As Lisa was steamed by the vapor, her mind gradually became muddled. When she was done showering, she only then realized that she had come directly in and didn't bring her pajamas.

It was impossible to ask Jungkook to bring her clothes, so she could only wrap herself in a towel, blow-dry her hair, and go outside.

Jungkook sat by the bed and was lifting the covers, about to go to sleep.

Lisa was a little nervous and gripped her towel tighter. She walked softly to the closet.

Halfway there, she suddenly realized

he couldn't even see. It wouldn't be a problem even if she were to streak naked around the room. What was she being so careful for?

Lisa glanced over to make sure Jungkook wasn't paying attention to her. She confidently relaxed her arms and entered the closet.