18

"Hubby..."

Jungkook was drinking coffee. As he took a sip, he heard an affectionate call and felt a boneless body attached to his not long after.

The coffee almost spilled, making him frown. He turned his head to face her.

On his cold and indifferent face, there was a phrase plastered on it

Who are you trying to seduce so early in the morning?

Facing his unwavering expression, Lisa's charming smile stiffened and almost collapsed.

This man was too difficult to face.

This psychopath was simply too cold.

Lisa took a deep breath and steadied herself while trying to think of what to do next. She switched her strategy to approach him with a more gradual route.

She would definitely beat him!

"Is the coffee good?" She brought up his cup of coffee in a soft voice. Modeling as the perfect wife, she said, "I made this coffee myself without Aunt Zhou's help."

Jungkook's brows knitted, and his expression said, "So you're the one who made this terrible coffee." He paused for a second before handing it back.

"Too much sugar."

Lisa: "..."

Lisa instantly had the urge to smash the cup on his head.

Too frustrating!

Why did she choose to marry this kind of man?

Wasn't it good to be single? Wasn't it good to be sitting pretty by herself? Why did she have to make it hard on herself?

It took a while for Lisa to calm down and suppress her impulses before she was able to take the coffee cup.

Forget it, she wouldn't lower herself to his level.

"Is that so? I won't put as much sugar next time." She adjusted her state of mind and smiled reluctantly while putting the coffee down on the table next to her.

She turned to see that Jungkook had stood up and hurried to hold his arm. "Where are you going? I'll come with you."

Jungkook paused and turned with an indescribable look.

After a while, he uttered one word, "Bathroom."

Lisa: "...Oh."

Lisa awkwardly released his arm and watched him leave.

In her field of vision, the man had a tall figure with broad shoulders, a narrow waist, and long legs. Excluding his personality, the rest of him was fine.

Her soul was somewhat soothed.

Her husband couldn't be considered too terrible.

Jungkook came out of the bathroom after a while, and Lisa eagerly greeted him again.

Jungkook, his expression dull, didn't push her away and let her cling to him. He waited for the next round of harassment.

After waiting for a few seconds, Lisa looked up and said softly, "Hubby, I have something to tell you..."

Jungkook's tone didn't fluctuate. "What's the matter?"

Lisa said, "Our studio is going to have a team building event this evening. We're all going to go out and have dinner together..."

She deliberately paused and ran her fingers up his arm and across his sleeves in a flirty and cute manner.

Jungkook waited for a long time without hearing her continue. Thinking that she was going out and was only notifying him, he acknowledged her plans with a light "En."