10

"He never tried to find you in private?" Namjoon suddenly asked.

Lisa was silent for a moment before saying, "He did."

He had sent an ambiguous text asking her out for a meal late at night. She was busy with the marriage, so she refused him directly.

"But I ignored him."

"......"

Namjoon had pretty much predicted this much. He pinched his eyebrows, saying, "Forget it. Jennie's new script is pretty much done. When I go back, I'll ask her to give it to you, and you can go prepare."

Lisa reminded him, "I requested a leave of absence."

Daesung had wanted her to resign ever since the wedding had been set, but she never agreed. Due to his continuous nagging, she requested a leave of absence.

Namjoon's heart choked up, almost failing. "Eldest Miss, you haven't accepted a project for a month. Can't you have a little heart? Do you still want your salary? Do you still want to get popular?"

Lisa silently thought to herself: I already have a monthly allowance of 500,000 rmb; I don't need a salary.

However, she didn't say it out loud in fear of Namjoon passing away from anger.

One must live with kindness.

Namjoon was extremely exhausted, but who let Lisa be the studio's trademark artist? When the contract was first signed, the two had an agreement. He could not be too harsh and coaxed her, saying, "This script was initially intended for Chaeyoung, but she's been sick recently. Her voice is hoarse, and she can't act. You should substitute for her when the time comes. The script is a really easy radio drama that was adapted from a short story. It shouldn't be too much work for you.

Through the phone, Lisa could sense his anxiety. Withholding her smile, she said, "Okay."

After hanging up, Lisa turned to see Jungkook, the tsundere who had just refused to drink the tea, taking a sip from the teacup on the table.

"I..."

I drank from that cup.

Lisa's mouth opened, but seeing that he had already swallowed, the reminder stuck in her throat.

—-

For the three days after the wedding, Lisa stayed at home to accompany Jungkook.

Lisa personally wasn't affected. In the past, when she wasn't at the studio recording, she stayed at home. Conversely, it was the blind Jungkook who had very few entertaining qualities, which made it more boring.

She heard from Junghwan that after returning home, Jungkook had pretty much stopped going outside and stayed in his room every day. Lisa couldn't help but worry. If it continued like this, then he would develop some kind of sickness sooner or later.

Even if they were nominal husband and wife, they were still in a relationship. Lisa thought for a bit before deciding to persuade him to take a walk in the garden.

Unsurprisingly, she was mercilessly rejected by Jungkook as soon as she opened her mouth.

"Staying in your room all day, doesn't it get stuffy?"

Jungkook's eyelids drooped as he ignored her.

Lisa continued on, "It's just to the garden. We don't have to go anywhere else."

Jungkook still had no reaction.

Lisa looked at him and thought for a bit. Suddenly getting an idea, she hugged his arm and softly called into his ear, "Hubby..."