Day 3 First time

( Alrighty then , this will be my first time writing a lemon . Wish me luck ! )

Tord pov
Tonight is the night , normally Tom backs out of having sex but tonight he promised to follow through . I continued to think of this as I rummaged through my drawer for lube . I want this night to be perfect , so I'm setting up .

I walk downstairs to see a nervous Tom sitting on the couch , twiddling his thumbs . I walk and sit next to him " Hon you ready or do you wanna try this again later " I asked . " N-n-no I'm r-ready " he confirmed as he shakily walked upstairs .

We got to my bed and just sat down , I was waiting for the word . " Im ready " Tom said as I sat and stared at him for a second then I leaned in and cupping his cheeks and slowly kissing him . I can taste the pineapple chapstick he has on . I slide my hands down to his waist and felt his arms wrap around my neck .

I pinned him to the board of the bed and slowly slid his blue sweater off . Then attacked his neck , licking , sucking and biting  . " Hahh Tord ~ " I bit and sucked harder leaving his neck purpleish  . I leaned down to his stomach and started to lick , hearing his hold back a couple giggles . I then went up a little and started to lick and lightly nip at his nipples . " Hahmmm Torrrrrrd stop teasing me ~ . "

I stop and pull down his zipper sliding his pants off , seeing him hard as a rock . I start to palm him " Your such a pretty kitten min kjærlighet " I whisper to him . " Ngh ! ~ " I feel his cock twitch . I pull down his boxers and grab the lube on the nightstand and sqirt a generous amount on my fingers . I lightly trace around his hole and hear him moan .

I stop and look at him . " Brownie " I say " huh ? " I hear him reply " The safe word is brownie " he nods his head and I slowley push a finger into him hearing him moan louder as I move it around inside him . I push another finger in and start to siccor him . "Ahh Tord shit that feels goOd " I hear him say and I start to sciccor him faster and faster until I decide that's enough and I pull my fingers out . I pull down my pants and boxers leaving both of us naked .

I press the tip against his entrance and hear him moan . l lower him onto a inch and hear him hiss at the pain . I stopped for a second and then continued slowly . His back arching more and more with each inch . I can see the tears pricking at his eyes , when Im fully in I stop to make sure he's good . He huffs a couple times .

" A- alright you c-can move " I slowley start to rock my hips , which turns into me ramming into him " sHIt Tord I Love yOu " I start to kiss him " I love you Tom kitten " I stopped , bit his neck and continued to ram into him . I use my free hand to jack him off  . " faen Tom I'm close " I feel my cock twitching in him . " Me ToO , NGgH- " he moans out as he cums . This drives me over edge and I cum too .

I let Tom go and lay him on the bed . " I love you Tom " I tell him as I put the blanket over us . He kisses me " I love you too Tord " And we slowley fall asleep .

( Hmmmmmm I think it wasnt half bad ! Idk 😀 )