Day 12 Fingering

Lol bottom Tom go brrrrrr 🤣

Renee pov ( wow first time :o )
" I swear you guys are like Denki when you get drunk , stupid as hell " I say as I finally get Tom and Tord to the table . We were trying to play party games with some other people but their stupid asses keep running off .

" Reneeeeeeee I left my bottle of alcohol back thereeeee lemme go get itttttt .... " Tom whined as I sat him down " Don't *hic* worry baby I'll make you feel better in a sec " Tord said as he and Tom started kissing . Normally do would fangirl because there cut as hell but once we get this game started there's gonna be a bit more than just kissing . " Aight lovebirds give it a break " I say to them and signal a random dude to hand me the bottle .

We were playing spin the bottle . I sat the bottle on the side and let it rip . This time instead of us taking turns in the closet , since we had a bunch of closets . We were gonna match everyone up and assign em closets . We kept spinning until we were all matched .

I was with some random chick . Some other random people with others , and Tom with Tord . I couldn't help but wonder what we were all gonna do but with Tom and Tord I already got the memo . Everybody went to their assigned closets and started the timers .

When me and this girl got in the closet , we kinda just stared . " Soo do you wanna Fuck or ? " I asked . " Nah I'm good " she said as she pulled out a deck of cards . " Wanna bet ? " She asked pulling out about 15 bucks . " Your on " I said as I pulled out 10 bucks and a bottle of alcohol .

Tord pov
We walked in the closet and sat down next to each other . Just staring for a bit . I pulled Tom close and kissed him . Biting his bottom lips for entrance which he gladly granted . I pushed him against the wall and continued to aggressively make out with him . I stopped and decided to attack his neck Instead . I licked his neck a bit before sinking my teeth in slowly . He moaned out and tugged my hair a bit . I continued to lick and bite at his neck , him enjoying every second of it .

He started grinding against me and whining while still moaning out . I stopped and began to pull his pants off . " Baby we don't have enough room in here " I told him . " Just finger me or something , in just need you Tordy ~ " he whined . " Open " I say as I press my fingers against his mouth . He opens and let's my fingers in and then starts to coat my fingers with his saliva .

After a minute I tell him to open his moth again . He obeys and let's go , I bring my hand down and line up my fingers with him . " Don't hold back Tord , finger me like you mean it " says as he slides himself into my fingers and moans out slightly moving . I start to thrust my fingers in and out of him . Looking to that on spot ... All of a sudden he moans much louder " S-shit , hit me right there " he huffs out .

I start hitting that one spot repeatedly , Tom basically screaming at this point . He finally cums with a loud scream .

He keeps huffing and puffing . I look at him , he's still hard . We both know want the other wants to we slip our clothes on and drive back to the house to have an even better time .

Lmao I was gonna make Renee be like " wanna get high ? " And pull out a bag of weed 🤣🤣 have a great day lovelies

(◕ᴗ◕✿)❤️🧡💛💚💙💜