Day 20 Choose Your Own Kink

Ohhhh sheesh I never thought I'd make it this far , 800+ views and 26 votes ?? It's amazing , thanks guys ❤️ for this I chose the following kinks
Hematolagnia - basically smexy bloodlust
Role-Play - dressing up for arousal
Masochist - enjoys inflicting pain
Top Tord + ??? Tord
Bottom Tom

That's all you need to know for this so enjoy ~
>:3

Tord pov
I walked into the house feeling pretty good , but kinda curious . I work at a movie theater and I walked into a movie where they had been dressing up for sex . I was a bit confused about it but also wanted to try it , it seemed ... Different from what me and Tommy usually do . I still had to make sure he was up for it though . ( Cus consent is HAWT )

I walked to the couch expecting to see the Brit sitting there but only saw the tv on SpongeBob . He was singing a song ? I didn't understand so I just put my stuff down and went upstairs . I walked over to my room and opened to door only to see my lovely Brit jacking himself off on my pillow . His eyes shut tightly he was huffing . I stood at the door , taking a second to process what I walked into .

" Uhh I'm home ? " I said and Tom yelped  and fell off the bed . " Holy fucking hell Tord you scared me !!! " He said as he pulled himself up . " You probably scared my pillow when you took off your pants and started grinding on it ..." I said . Tom quickley remembered the situation he was in and immediately started blushing .

"Well sence you wanna misbehave your gonna have to get punished ~" I said and walked over to my closet . I tossed him my sweater , grabbed something else and left the room . " Switch into that for daddy Tommy ~ " I told him .

Tom pov
Tord left the room and I was shifting into the sweater he gave me , still a blushing mess . I grabbed the pillow and suggled into it . The quickley turned into me jacking off again until Tord entered the room . He was a in a white and red maid dress . " So your gonna be my patient and I'll be your nurse for today ! " He said enthusiastically . I simply nodded .

I adjust myself onto his bed and he pulled out a board . " Alrighty then ! Let's start with a quick throat check , open . " He told me . I opened my mouth and he kissed me , sliding his tounge in . Using his free hand my made him way to my thing scratching it hard enough to the point where I broke skin .

I moaned and pressed his hand against my thigh . Pulling his head closer to me . We parted " so you like that huh ? " He said pulling out his board . " Noted " he said and stopped writing . Now let's make sure you pulse is fine ! " He said and trailed kisses down my jawline to my neck . He kissed , bit and sucked all around . I continued moaning under him .

I pull him onto the bed so he's on top of me , he continues littering my neck kisses . He stops and bite down hard and I let out a loud moan . He took his sweet time lapping up my blood and seemed to enjoy it .

" Ok ! Let's check your reflexes next ~ " He said and pulled his sweater off me . He licked and sucked on my nipples and I moaned and arched my back , curling my toes . With a swift movement he unbuckled my pants and slid his hand in my underwear . He slowly stroked my member , I moaned louder . 

" Don't worry Tommy , your checkup is done ! And now time for your treat ~ " he pulled my pants down all the way and started bobbing his head on my member . " ShIt Tord , if all my appointments were like this I would get checkups more often ! " I moaned out and threw my head back . I thrusted my hips forward and my tip hit the back of his throat . I grabbed his head and slammed my hips one more time before coming .

I pulled out and layed on the bed huffing from the strong climax . He got on the bed and took his clothes off . His legs spread open and his erection revealed . He tossed me the lube " that examination left me famished , why don't you do it for me Tommy ~" I nodded and opened the bottle , squirting a bit on my fingers . I would've sworn I saw fangs for a sec ...

I lean over and kiss Tords tip before pumping my hand . He moaned and grunted , I smirked a bit . Once I was done I lined myself up with him and slowly sank down . " Shit Tord ... Can we get a safe word ? " I asked . " Of course Tommy , whatever makes you feel comfortable . " " Hmmmm ... How about crayon ? " I asked . He nodded and gave me a thumbs up .

Tord pov ( dam 3 pov changes in one )
Tom began rocking his hips slowly and I groaned . I gabbed his hips and moved faster and he started moaning . This turned me on HARD and my head started to hurt . I heard a crack or two and then something snapped in me . I flipped Tom over to me " umm Tord what are you- AGH ! " He yelled as I started thrusting into him fast .

I licked my lips and couldn't help but enjoy all of his noises . I wanted heavily as I continued . Tears started to build up in Tom's eyes and he started whining . " SHIT SHIT SHIT , CRAYON TORD ! " He yelled as he started to cry . I quickley halted and pulled out as he was shaking curled up in a ball .

I looked at my hands and they were large and tinted red . "I'm sorry Tom ... " I said and pulled him close cuddling him . He held onto my shirt and creid as I confirmed him . " I'm sorry ... "

Well sorry for that ending in a sad note but I kind of wanted to be able to express how important a safety word is and would should always have one . Not for just your loved one but to keep you both safe. Have an amazing day guys >.< ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜