Day 26 Boring Sex

( I know it's all supposed to be smut but I literally have no idea how to write this so it'll be fluff n stuff , my bad for the inconvenience ¡•¡ )

Tom pov
I wake up and hold my head as it beats rapidly . I sigh hard and look to my side to see Tord peacefully sleeping . Tord really threw my back out and my head if fucking pounding . He needs to chill the fuck out , I swear ... 

I get up and walk to the bathroom , I run the sink water and splash my face a few times . I look into the mirror and see the hickey's Tord left on my neck , I run a finger across and shudder from the strange feeling.

I leave the bathroom and return to the room because I honestly don't feel like sleeping but can't bring my tired ass to walk downstairs safely.  I hop back in bed and open my phone , scrolling through my feed .

I catch a glimpse of a picture and scroll back up to get a clear view... W h a t ? RENEE HAS A GF ? I quickly go to contacts and call her up , it honestly has been a minute since we spoke .

• Ring ... ring ... ri- •

Renee : Hello ?

Tom : hey bestie,  it's been a minute !

Renee : Omg , hay gurl haayyy

Tom : oh my lord you sound so gay *stiffled laughter*

We chatted for a bit and it turns out they've been dating for a minute now , Like 4 months . And strangley enough it's their roommate.  The one we saw when we stayed at Renee's and popped a couple bottles . Apparently they told Renee they liked them and Renee didn't know what to say but they just ended up kissing or something.

Midway through the conversation Tord rolled over my way and cradled my hips . I used a hand and ran it through his now fluffy hair horns . He seemed to enjoy it because he didn't tell me to stop so I continued. 

Eventually our conversation ended and I put my phone down on the night stand , fully turning my attention to Tord .

He layed faced turned away from me , his fuzzy horns drooping a bit . He kicked his legs in the air , when one rose the other fell . He smelled sweaty and hot but that smell could never overpower his deep cologne + vanilla scent . That was practically embedded onto him . His sweater was slightly raised at the hem but didn't exactly show anything and his Hoodie was messed up , crooked.

I unwrapped his arms from around me and layed down , so we were face to face . Once I layed down I wrapped his arms back around me and shifted closer so I was comfortable. 

He buried his head in my hair and inhaled a deep breath " You smell really good " he said. " You fucked up my back really good " I responded and snickerd to myself.  " Well I know you like it cause you ask me to do it time and time again~" I feel my cheeks darken at that comment . 

" Shut up you stupid commie ... " I whisper to  myself,  hoping for him to and not to hear me " Jeg elsker deg til Tommy, for alltid og alltid  " He purred in my ear .  ( furry alert- )

I gently press my lips against his and he kissed back . The room was dead silent as we broke apart from the kiss . Not a dead akward silence , but a comfortable and peaceful silence .

Tord moved his hand to my cheek and I layed on his cold palm . He was staring into my dark mysterious eyes , they hold much behind them that the blind eye wouldnt know is there . I stared back into his Gray cold eyes that were warmer and more accomidating then anything I could dream of .

Even though moments like this only last a split second , they always feel like they can last a lifetime . Thats why when you get them you have to hold onto them . Or atleast try your best .

" Hey Tord ? " I asked , breaking the deafening silence . " Yes Tom ? " He responds back . " I just want you to know that I love you ."

" I know that sentence is kindof bland but my love for you reaches far above the skyline and past the horizons . It touches the farthest side of the universe and back to the earth , its hard to put into words . Its hard because no word can ever come near having enough feeling to describe it . "

I pulled myself into his chest to where he couldnt see my face . "But just know ... I love you for infinity "

Everything goes silent for a second but then Tord speaks " Tom , I love you for infinity and beyond " I smile as he stradles me in his arms . I woldnt give this up for anything .

𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕖 :
  𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 ! 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 :

1 ) 𝚈𝚎𝚜 𝚒 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 , 𝚒 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚒𝚝 ;𝚟;

2 )  𝙷𝙾𝙻𝚈 𝚂𝙷𝙸𝚃 𝙶𝚄𝚈𝚂 2.30𝚔 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳𝚂 ?? 𝙸 𝚂𝙴𝚁𝙸𝙾𝚄𝚂𝙻𝚈 𝙳𝙾𝙽𝚃 𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆 𝚆𝙷𝙴𝚁𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙶𝚄𝚈𝚂 𝙺𝙴𝙴𝙿 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙵𝚁𝙾𝙼 , 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙺 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝚂𝙾 𝙼𝚄𝙲𝙷 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝙱𝙴𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙷𝙴𝚁𝙴 (;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')
3 ) 𝙶𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚛𝚛𝚛𝚛𝚛 ;^; 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚞𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 . 𝙸𝚖 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚢 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚜𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚘𝚛 𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 >;)

4 ) 𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚐𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚒 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚒𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝 𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚢 ;-; 

5 ) 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚒𝚗 𝚘𝚗 𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 , 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 :𝙳

ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀᴍᴀᴢɪɴɢ ᴅᴀʏ ɢᴜʏs !
☕︎
𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎 𝑐𝑜𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑟𝑜𝑎𝑑 𝑎ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑 ✌︎ ♡︎