Day 25 With Toys

Oki I have and an idea and it takes place in Wtfuture times so yes now we simp for Future! Tom x Future! Tord . Enjoy~~

Tom pov
Recently Tord has been doing a lot of work, and when I say a lot I mean A LOT . Constantly writing with that one pen and never even stopping to look up when someone addresses him . Black bags under his eyes because he hasn't slept in days .

It's to the point where when a soldier comes to deliver his weekly hentai , he doesn't bother to smirk at them knowing their uncomfortable . I've gotta do something about it and fast , and I pretty sure everyone knows it too .

But Tord does have that upper hand being Red Leader . If they were to try and disturb him , from the state he's in he might errupt and fire them . That's be unfortunate . But I also have a upper hand cause even if he were to fire me I'm still his boyfriend. 

Wait a second...

I snap out of my trance and sigh just feeling tired . I walk to the bathroom and brush my teeth , wash my face , and comb my hair up . Then I walk out the bathroom and put my work uniform on . I look in the mirror and pose  . I chuckle to myself a bit .

I open a small white case and put my contacts on , making sure not to drop them . Then I pick up my headset and put them on , adjusting the strap so they stay on but aren't to tight . I power them on and things unblur themselves , I take a deep breath and leave out my door ready to put my plan in action .

( Btw if your trying to figure out the headset , I made it so the eye contacts are special made too connect to the headset . If he was to just have the eye contact on and have the headset powered off he would see darkness . And if the contacts were in , the headset was powered on and someone else was holding it elsewhere then he would see what was happening over there .

I just don't like the idea of a pair of glasses was sewed to his or anyones brain so I thought this was a decent alternative . Tell me what you think :)? )

Pat pov ( Aww one of our gay dads (´-﹏-') )
I'm outside patrolling when the mailman walks up and hands me a box with a pink sticker on it .

I know what it is and sigh ready to take it upstairs  . It's really took a toll on everyone from how deeply Tord has been emersed into his work . It would bring a smile to my face for him just to look at my face . I walk up a set of stairs and see Tom walking down .

" Hey Tom " I say and continue to walk , he runs around and stops me " Hey Pat ! Would you mind off I took this off your hands ? " He asks making grabby hands at the box . " Uhm sur- " I don't don't even get to finish before he takes the box and sprints away " Thanks Pat ! "

What's that boy up too ?

Tom pov

I take the box and sprint away shouting thanks to Pat as he stands there looking stunned . I stop at the elevator and press a button , the doors open and I hop in . I press the button for the top floor and wait for a bit .

Waiting ...

Waiting...

Waiting...

And we're here ! I walk out and go to Tords door . I adjust my tie and walk in . My smile quickly flips to a frown from the sight .

It's just Tord sitting in between mountains upon mountains of paperwork . I put the box down and walk over to him . " Hello Thomas " he says blatantly . I walk behind him and grip onto his chair . After he puts the piece of paper down to pick another up , I take off running .

He screams from me sprinting into the hall with him in the chair " THOMAS WHAT ARE YOU DOING ??? " he questions holding onto the chair . I run into my room and remotely lock the door .

I pour him from the chair on to my bed and push the chair aside . He deep breaths and says " Thomas I don't have time for this I have wor- " he paused when he tried to open the door but couldn't .

" Thomas what are you doIN- " he yelled when I picked him up and sat him back on the bed . He folded his arms but stayed still , fine by me . I walk away to my small kitchen and grab a few items : Cheese puffs , chocolate , soda , and my laptop .

I go back to him and sit the items down and open my laptop to Netflix . " And suggestions ? " I question Tord , he only cracks open the bags of cheese puffs and shrugs . I soon decided on a movie and set the laptop down in between us .

The movie starts and I pull Tord closer to me and snuggle up against him . He wraps a arm around me and chuckles " seems like I forgot how much I enjoy being around you " I smile and we watch the movie .

Lmao I'ma time skip real quick-

The movie ended and we were still left out of breath from laughing at each other's impressions of the characters . I wiped my eyes and smiled at Tord , he smiled back and we slowly started leaning in towards eachother .

Our lips met with one another and we stayed like that for a brief moment . We broke the kiss and I hugged Tord . He hugged me back .

" Tord don't leave me alone like that again , Alright ? Everyone was worried , and I was the most concerned . You scared me and worried me Tor-"

I got cut off by a kiss and I was frozen for a second before returning it . " Tom I'm sorry , I didn't think it was that bad ... I promise to to better " He hugged me tightly and I hugged back .

" Now c'mere Tordy ~ " I kiss him ...

Guys I promise I'll make a part 2 but my sister's being a bitch , saying she hates me and then saying she only says it cause she can .
Then she'll break out into tears and I get in trouble if I say I dislike her . Never in my life have I ever even started the sentence I hate you directed towards her but she does it to me often .
It really makes me upset that she gets away with it and continues to do it , but her being young gives them that free pass .
But MY feelings don't matter because IM THE STUPID ONE , CAUSE IM OLDER , CAUSE I DESERVE IT.

...

Sorry guys just have an amazing day ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜