Day 15 Sweet and Passionate

I like writing stuff like this , nice and slow and characters get the chance to enjoy it . Makes me feel calm and fuzzy (◍•ᴗ•◍)

Tord pov
I ate my cake and watched TV as Tom leaned on me . It was our 3rd year anniversary , and it was great .

" It feels like it's been such a short time huh ? " Tom asked and shifted a bit . " Yeah Tom , mean it feels like it's only been a couple days " I said as I kissed his forehead " But don't get me wrong , even if it was I enjoyed every second of it . " Tom sat up and looked at me " Y'know , have you every wondered about ... Well ... Getting married " he fiddled his thumbs and turned a bit pink .

" Well , I've considered it . And I'd be ok if you are " I ran my hand throught his hair and ruffled it up . " That'd be amazing , I'd love to plan a wedding and who knows what we'll do after that . The world is our oyster . " He  continued . " You sound like a kid -" I said

" Oh shut up and kiss me already " he cut me off and pulled me in and kissed me . He wrapped his arms around my neck and I held him by his torso , pushing him closer to me . I licked his bottom lip asking for entrance which he gladly granted . I explore his mouth for a bit before we break apart , him gasping for breath .

" I really do take your breath away don't I ? " I ask and slightly chuckle . Tom snorts and giggles " Ha ha your soooo funny .  " He says then gasps as I start nibbling his neck . I lick , bite , and suck to leave as many purple marks as possible . He moans out a bit and nuzzles his face into my neck . " Don't hide your face baby , I love your little noises ~" I cooed and ran my hand through his hair .

I started kneading the bump that was in his pants . He moaned and pressed himself onto my hand , I slipped my hand up his shirt and played with his nipples . My hand slowly lead down to his zipper . I slowly took his pants off and his boxers too .

I pulled some lube out of my pocket and squirted a generous amount on my fingers . I wasted no time poking two fingers into him and sciccoring him , his moans and grunts only get louder as I progress on . I slide my pants off during this . After a minute I feel a tug on my boxer " C'mon Tordy I'm readyyyy ~ " He whines . I kiss his forehead , " Whatever you say Tommy ~ " I reply and take my boxers off .

I slowly lower myself into him , his back arching more and more with each inch that entered him . After I got in fully I took a second and then started to slowly move . He and I both moaned and groaned from the feeling . I kept rocking my hips until I noticed Toms twitching member being left out .

I grabbed it making Tom look at me " What are you do- Mnh ~ " He grunted as I stroked him slowly . Sliding my thumb over his slit every now and then . His cock started twitching alot more after a while . " Ngh Tord I'm close . " I sped up a little and saw him get a little closer . I stopped and leaned down biting his neck . I thrusted upwards into him , causing me to cum with a low grunt .

I pulled out and leaned down to his member in with a swift motion . Bobbing my head . " F-fuck Tord " Tom moaned out moving his hips . All of a sudden he slammed his hips into me cumming in my mouth . He tasted a bit salty and it was thick but I swallowed it .

I looked up and saw Tom face up leaning on the couch huffing from the orgasm . I put my fist on the middle of his chest and he looked down at me . I opened my fist up and there was a little blue box . Toms voids widened as I opened the box and there was a ring . " Tom will you- " " Yes Yes ! 100x YES ! " He yelled and hugged onto me hand out as I slid the ring on his finger .

I liked dis one :> I originally had a super long chapter planned but I didn't like it so I did this instead :D Have a great weekend guys and goodnight ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜