Chapter 2

Niall swung his golf club at the 4 guys in front of him. But they all dodged. The one in the striped shirt was still on the ground and held on to Niall's legs making Niall fall. They all held him down while I just watched. Then I ran for the phone to call the police. But one of them with tattoos of arrows grabbed the phone and said, "That won't be necessary." And one of them yelled, "Break it!" The guy threw the phone to the ground which broke into pieces. Then he said, "sorry about that."

"Let go of Niall! What do you guys want?!" I yelled. I was getting scared. 

They all looked at Niall. "If you calm down, then we'll talk," one of them said. I noticed that they all had English accents except for the blonde one.

Niall nodded his head. The guys stood up and helped Niall up. They brushed his shirt, "Sorry about that  chap," the curly haired one said.

"Who are you guys?" I asked. 

They replied in unison, "We're One Direction."

"Who?" I asked.

They all jokingly gasped, but then the one who broke the phone said, "Oh yeah. We weren't a band before." And they all went, "Ohhhhh."

"Well, I am Liam. Sorry about the phone," he said.

"I'm Harry," the curly haired one said.

"I'm Louis," the one in the striped shirt said.

"I'm Zayn," he had dark hair.

"You already know who I am," the blonde one said.

"Sorry. I don't," I replied.

He looked like he was about to cry. He came closer and grabbed me. I flinched, but then I noticed it was a hug. "Why are you hugging me?!" I said.

He let go and had a tear strolling down his cheek. "I'm sorry. I just missed you so much," he said, wiping away the tear. 

I was confused and freaked out. "Excuse me?" I said.

"Oh my goodness Randy, it's me Niall!" he said with a smile. 

I looked at Niall from across the room. We were both confused. "What?" I said. They did both have the same accent.

"Look at my eyes and look at his," he pointed to his face and then to Niall. I did what he said. The eyes were exactly the same. But my friend Niall had brown hair and crooked teeth. This guy had blonde hair and straight teeth. 

"The eyes are the same," I said. I studied his face more. "You both have the same face!"

Then brown haired Niall went to observe himself. "Oh my gosh!' he said.

Now we were really freaked out.

"H-How...?" I stuttered.

"We're from the future," blonde Niall said.