Chapter 11

Randy and Lola loaded their bags into the Volkswagen. it was Randy's car her parents gave to her since she was living away from her home. Randy was talking to Mike while Lola was fangirling about us.

We are pretty used to girls freaking out about us. they were always so happy to see, even when they don't know everything about us.

But I just wish that Randy would make some more eye contact with me. The more she ignores me, the more I want to be with her.

Lola said her goodbye to us and we returned it.

"Come on Randy. Time to get back to Tech!" Lola said.

"I'm going to miss you..." I heard Randy whisper to Mike.

He hugged her and I became jealous.

They were both sniffling and had tears in their eyes.

"I'm going to miss you too. I can't believe it. I've been waiting forever for you and now we have to say goodbye," Mike replied.

"Why not you come visit us after classes are over?" Lola spoke up. 

Lola seems like a nice girl, but I really wish she had not suggested that.

A smile spread across Mike's face. "Yeah! We're going to stay in Georgia for 2 more days! We can hang out after class!"

"Yes! That would be just perfect," Randy hugged him.

They hugged each other one more time and said goodbye. The guys said their goodbyes, but I did not.

Lola got into the passenger seat and Randy into the driver's seat. She backed up the car out into the road and drove off.

We all loaded into the van and Mike drove out of the neighborhood.

"You guys should come visit too. You know, get a feel of an American campus," Mike suggested.

"Are you mocking us?" Louis joked. "Just because you actually attended a college and we didn't, doesn't mean you have to rub it in our faces!" he sassed.

Mike and the guys chuckled. "No, I don't mean that!" he replied.

"Oh whatever you say Mr. Music Bachelor's Degree!" Louis used his fingers as air quotes. Everyone was laughing and Louis managed to get a chuckle out of me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We entered the gates of Georgia Tech and there was Lola waiting for us. 

"Hi guys! Nice to see you again! Why are you all wearing sunglasses and trench coats? And why does Louis have a mustache?" she questioned.

"Well, I ran out of fake mustaches and I really wanted to wear it, so that's why I'm wearing the only one," he smiled.

Lola was still confused.

"This was all Louis's idea. He didn't want to attract people or as he wanted to say, he wanted to go undercover..." Liam answered. 

Yeah, it was getting hot under this disguise. It's not the same weather as Europe's. Georgia is closed to the equator, so it's hotter. 

"Well, you don't need that. The people are very mature here and I'm prettty sure they won't attack you guys," Lola giggled at us.

We all took off our trenchcoats and dumped them into Louis's arms. 

"Fine!" he yelled. "But I'm keeping the mustache!"

Louis dumped them into the boot of the car and came back to us at the entrance.

"So, where's Randy?" Louis asked with his mustache moving up and down. That's all I could stare at on his face. I couldn't take him serioulsy. I guess it doesn't make a difference since I couldn't really take him seriously before.