Chapter Five

Confidents

Togo sat with Ryoba as silence surrounded both of them. It was disturbing for both of them and they wanted it to end. “You’re really shy,” he spoke first, remarking about her action of running away from Senpai. “To the point you really hide from him. You are the pussiest person I’ve ever met,” the yandere punched Atatsuma as he felt he shouldn’t have said this. He peered at her face and could tell she wasn’t pleased with what he said. “Okay, sorry!” He felt intimidated by her punch, and Ryoba sighed, feeling defeated from what she’d done. 

“How am I going to be with Senpai when I can’t even have the courage to speak to him,” she moped, hiding her face from Togo as tears shed from her eyes. “I felt completely useless,” the ex-delinquent sighed and he placed his hand on her shoulder. Ryoba felt this warm feeling she never had before. It wasn’t the same as Senpai’s and her mother never gave this feeling before. “Do...you have any suggestions?” He knew one piece of advice would help and he shared it with Ryoba. 

"Just have confidence to talk to him

"Just have confidence to talk to him. How are you really shy that-" 

"When I'm near him, all around me would be pink. I could only feel this feeling of sensation surrounding me," she thought more and waited for Togo to reply to anything from her words. "I really need him, at any cost so I could feel emotions," she stood up and walked sadly as to feel this emptiness she couldn't describe. A longing to be loved and feel affection. 

Feel emotion? Togo thought, looking at Ryoba walking while he was beside her. She didn't even realise he was just at her side. She couldn't feel emotions if she wasn't with Senpai? She looked at her side and saw Atatsuma was still following her. "I want to know about you," Ryoba was perplexed and they reached the town. "When you say you don't have feelings, that's a weird thing a human being could lack." 

Am I really normal? She thought and saw many of the shops lit with many colours as they reached a manga store where Ryoba wanted to buy one and read it. "Do you think I'm normal?" She asked, uneasy, how he thought of herself. Of course her mother was just like her but it still made her feel like an outcast. "I-I'm just asking, that's all. I just want to know what people think," instead of his opinions, he surprised her with another answer.  

"Just don't care about other's thoughts, we're different in a good way. You're human after all, even I am," Ryoba went silent for those words and it made her feel a new perspective she viewed herself. Maybe she can fit in, but she still doubts it. "Even I sometimes feel like that. Someone would never look up to me," Togo looked at Ryoba as she only went silent. "I need to go now, bye." 

He went his way while the yandere went home and saw Senpai passing by beside her. She stalked the boy and saw he was holding the book she gave. She was enthusiastic to see her crush had the book and hoped he liked it. She reached his house and saw him safely go to his home. "Now what should I do tomorrow since my first priority is to spoil the confession to demise?" She thought as she went to her house. With no one in her house.