Chapter Two

Deal

(Week 1) Monday, 3:30pm. Ryoba waited for the delinquent at the school gate. As she waited, she saw her Senpai going somewhere else. She wondered where he went before seeing Togo walking towards her. He was surprised the girl did promise she would come. "Hi," she beamed a smile like a cheerful girl as he felt doomed that he could be expelled from school or he'll get killed by the gangsters. 

"Yep…there they are. Right on schedule. You better leave, before-" Ryoba prepared herself with her hands clenched into a fist as her one foot was further than the other. "…Hey! You're not actually going to try to fight them, are ya?! They'll kick your ass!" One of them snickered at the girl ready to fight all of them. He sighed as he screwed up. "…No turning back now. Here they come!

Togo used his hands to protect his head as the leader of the group used a bat to hit him. Ryoba kicked her enemy's stomach as he coughed for that impact. Not even letting Togo get injured. He was amazed how she could fight with ease, not letting her enemies lay a hand on her. Ryoba takes one final blow before all the boys are unconscious on the floor. Luckily, Jokichi isn't here to see her fighting or he'll think she's a delinquent. 

Atatsuma did fight but most of it was Aishi kicking ass. "I've…I've never seen anything like this before! You're…not human…" he was intimidated by Ryoba yet felt she was astonishing fighting the guys who got pissed by him. The girl crossed her hands, covering the chest with a charming smile as the delinquent chuckled. "…After today, I definitely won't have to worry about those guys anymore." 

"What? I'm capable of fighting all of them," she giggled and realized it was going to be 5:00pm. It was 4:45 already. 

"If you hadn't stepped in, though…they probably would have killed me! I…heh…I owe you my life!" He looked at Ryoba, appreciative that she saved him. "There's nothing much I could repay you but I know someone," Aishi listened as he told the person. "You said you wanted to meet my brother, so you want something to eliminate your rivals huh?" Ryoba was shocked Togo knew what she was up to. 

Do I stalk my Senpai this much? Is it really obvious? "Yes, I wanted a fake ID. So I could frame my (future) rivals using alcohol or drugs to expel them," Togo told Ryoba to meet his brother at the shops, a small alleyway where he would be there to meet her. "Is that it?" The delinquent nodded as school was going to end. 

Before he left, "and hey…thanks again." Ryoba went home, but first she stalked Senpai to see if he's safely to his house. Then went back to hers and thought about what she needed to have to eliminate her enemies. 

(1 week) Monday, 11:30pm. Ryoba went out with no one open the shops and the moon appeared in the night sky. She went to the alleyway and saw a man wearing a suit immaculately. His hair slicked back and tattoos on his forearms. That's a yakuza alright, she went in further as he spoke to her.