Chapter Seven

Fire

(Week 1) Saturday, 7:23pm. "Moeko Rakuyona. Another rival I need to crush. A tomboy who liked my Senpai and wanted to be with him. I must eliminate her before she confesses to him. Fortunately, I know her little secret. A secret she can crisps herself to death," Ryoba smirked, thinking of the ultimate plan for her new rival.

(Week 2) Monday, 7:00am. Ryoba walked to school and saw the journalist looking at her suspiciously. She did notice the man but was now more aware as he knew she was the one who killed Sumire Saitozaki. As she walked, the journalist took her hand and showed his intimidating side. However, the girl wasn't even scared by his simple grumpy frown. "I know it was you."

"It wasn't me at all," she smiled devilishly as he let go, horrified at how her face made his stomach ache in pain. A feeling she gave made him make sure to not mess with Ryoba. Togo looked at the two having a staring contest between the yandere and the journalist. He felt he shouldn't be involved with it and wanted to go into his class as fast as he could. "So don't bother me."

Ryoba left the late twenty journalist as he made a grave mistake to threaten her. "Uh...You and the journalist at the gate. You two..." Togo spoke but felt he regretted what he wanted to say to Ryoba. The woman turned to him to see her eyes were fed up with the man at the gate investigating her, she wasn't in the mood to talk to Togo. "I- Nevermind. You just go and talk to Yudasei-san," he went his way as Ryoba saw Moeko talking to Senpai.

"Hey Senpai, my sister suddenly made a bento for me. So I just want to know if you want to have lunch with me?" Moeko said happily as Senpai felt happy he found someone to be friends with after the incidents with Kaguya. "See you at lunchtime," she ran towards class as she was quite shy towards Senpai. Jokichi went into school and sat in his class, ready for the lessons.

I have a bad feeling about this, Togo thought and saw the yandere smiling non-stop at Moeko. I wonder why I'm still with this person? Togo followed Ryoba and saw her stalking the red haired girl. The boy hid under the shadows and saw Ryoba standing behind Moeko burning the oil barrel. "What is she doing?" Togo looked closely, figure what Ryoba was going to do. Don't tell me she's going to burn her?!

Ryoba went to the garden and met the leader of the gardening club. "Oh, you want to talk to me about something?" He asked as Ryoba smiled cheerily. For Togo, it was a menacing smile. "You want to join the gardening club? That's good! I need people like you who appreciate the club," he happily said and went his way to class.

Ryoba went into the garden shed and saw the gasoline. As she took it, Togo knew what she's going to do. And he wasn't expecting her to be this evil. She dumped the gasoline at the area Moeko would burn things, Ryoba felt she would be enthusiastic to see her burn into ash.

Togo hid in the store room near Moeko's place where she would light the rusty iron barrel. She took out her pack of matches, took one to light her favorite hobby. Today, it went south as she thought. Moeko felt all her clothes were heating, especially her skin getting dehydrated. She felt the heat melting her away.

She screamed in agony, needing someone to help her from the dangers of the fire. She saw Ryoba walking towards her with the eyes menacing at her. It was the most horrifying face she had never met, even horror movies could not compare something real and inhuman in front of her. "Please..." she pleaded with all of her strength although it only uttered a mumble from the burning corpse.

Moeko knew her hope to be saved was futile. She glances at the door at her right with someone watching afar. She needed her very best to shout for help, she doesn't want to die. "P-Please! Help me!" She reached out her hand but all her eyes could see was only darkness. No one helped her and death was near at her doorstep. Togo couldn't believe Ryoba was extremely crazy for her Senpai.

"If you share this with anyone, I'll cut your head...Togo Atatsuma," he completely froze, unable to run or anything. The yandere walked towards him and opened the door, placing the bottle of gasoline in the room. "Be an obedient boy would you?" She left the man be as he looked at the burning body blazing the skin to crisps.

(Week 2) Monday, 3:32pm. Togo sat on a bench waiting for all the students that relate to Moeko Rakuyona. A lot of students think it's an accident (but it wasn't). Atatsuma thought confessing to them is death right beside him because of Ryoba. He knew he cannot outrun her, she's literally a demon who would chase after him until it got what it wanted.

The police concluded the deceased Moeko Rakuyona was caused by arson. Her friends were deeply saddened how she died abruptly in their lives. Especially Senpai who thought there could be a thing between them. Ryoba saw her crush depressed as she held a small key chain that she wanted to give him. A keychain about a prince and princess kiss just like the fairytale series Jokichi read.

Senpai noticed the girl as she felt her heart racing, her palms sweating as he got near her. Everywhere is pink and he couldn't tell if she's dreaming or not. "Here Senpai! This is yours!" She quickly said as she ran off. The boy was confused but he felt happy receiving a gift from the girl who gave him a book. I just hope he loves it! He remembered the characters of his favorite series and thought maybe Ryoba likes what he likes.

Aishi saw her friend at the bench, drenched in sweat after he was investigated by the police. "I didn't tell them about you and I kept it a secret so I won't die by your own hands," she chuckled with the boy blushing how adorable she smiles. Do I really like her? Why am I feeling this?

"Then it's a secret," she took out her pinky as Togo glanced at the finger then Ryoba. "You won't tell anyone I'm the murderer and I won't kill you after I found out you expose my identity," he smiled nervously as they let go of the pink promise.

"So...does that mean I can don't be friends with you?"

"Yeah...no. I'll make sure you won't report anything to the authorities. So let's be friends forever," she hooked her arm with his as he couldn't escape from the clutches of the yandere. "It's going to be four, shall we study at our usual place?" She asked as he felt uncomfortable, but still managed to smile at her.

"Yeah, let's study together."