Chapter Nine

Crime

(Week 3) Tuesday, 8:21am. The investigation was still ongoing as people now wondered where the missing girl went. "Atatsuma-san was the last one who saw Komako," one of his classmates proclaimed. Togo felt his whole body was full of anxiety, he couldn't stand that nervous feeling. "Is that so?" The police approached the boy, suspecting Togo to be the one who's responsible for the disappearance of Komako Funakoshi.

"Oh, yeah I did see Komako going to the girl's restroom. But she didn't come back to class and I was worried about what happened to her," the police wrote down his testament and asked him more questions.

"I want to ask if you killed her and hid her body?" The journalist said as he was with the police. He knew Ryoba was the one who did it and Togo was involved with her, but he didn't have evidence. He will make sure to bring a camera to take a picture, but he lost his opportunity to take a photo of them together with a black plastic bag that looked like the size of a human.

"What? I didn't do that-"

"Admit it! You and Ryoba Aishi killed Komako Funakoshi! Don't lie!" The journalist couldn't take the girl to be more superior than him. He's losing to a high school girl with a manipulative personality.

"That's enough! You're crazy, man!" One of the police took out the journalist from the class as students were more aware about Togo. Maybe he was the one who killed Komako and everyone wondered when he would be arrested. "Sorry about that...he's sometimes kind of paranoid but I assure you we will look through everyone and see any proof of it."

The police patted his shoulder and left for the other class, Class 1-2. Ryoba saw the journalist furious because the police handcuffed him so he wouldn't do any irrational actions. "I need to ask you some questions, have you seen Komako Funakoshi recently? The police asked as the yandere faked her face, looking saddened and heartbroken to hear her name.

"No, I'm really worried about her because I'm getting warm up with her and I want to be her friend. I just wish she's okay," she said with tears streaming down as the journalist was pissed off by this girl. He knew her side and knew she was the only one that could kill people for the sake of her Senpai.

"Sorry to hear that, miss. I wish we could find her, justice will win for sure," Ryoba smiled to the police as her heart was giggling how clueless these people were that she was the one who kidnapped her. "Good day, Aishi-san," he left her at her desk and questioned every student who knew Komako. The journalist glared at the psycho woman reading a book, he despised her with all of his heart.

(Week 3) Tuesday, 3:30pm. Togo waited for his study buddy to come to the library. He patiently waited until she went in at 3:53pm. "We're not going to study today. We're going to my house," they went back home early while the students in school were doing their chores. Togo wanted to ask her something, she was different from any girl. Maybe he didn't leave her or report her to the authorities because she's interesting.

"Don't you usually stalk Senpai? I mean, everyday you would do that," he said as Ryoba looked at him with full attention. She was thinking how she would make Komako more miserable and made her sanity really low. "And, where are your parents?" He asked as they reached her house.

"First question, I will do that at 5:30pm where he will go out from school and make sure he is safe. Secondly, my parents went overseas. They leave me some money to survive for months," she said as Togo was surprised by the answers. Her parents left her alone and it's dangerous for girls.

"Oh...won't you get scared alone at home during the night?" He asked, curious how she felt. After all, maybe she feels a little scared.

"No, I felt fine. I like it when I'm alone. I just really want my parents to leave me," she felt her anger rising and walked in the house stomping her feet. Togo could tell her parents and her had a relationship that isn't the most healthy one. "That's why I want you to come. At 5:30 - 6:00pm, you torture that puny Komako. She always cries at night and she made me unable to sleep yesterday!"

Togo sat at the living room sofa, anxious about what Ryoba was doing down in the basement. Torture? How am I going to torture someone? Shit! It's going to be 5:30pm, he thought as he patiently waited for the yandere. I just don't want to hurt people, he said to himself and saw the girl came from the basement. "You're going to stalk your-"

"If you don't hurt Komako, then you'll be beside her," Ryoba gave Togo the rope whip with five tails and sharp teeth. He gulped in displeasure to see the whip full of blood and some small chunks of flesh. "I'll be back in half an hour, don't disappoint me," Aishi left her guest in the living room as he went down to the basement.

It was eerie, Togo felt unwelcoming from the dark room. He saw the girl tied to the chair. Her hands, her torso, her legs; they tied attached to her. "Komako-chan," the victim heard a foreign voice as she called him desperately but was in vain as she was weak from the wounds. "I'll hurt you when it's 5:50pm. I don't want to hurt you but still I want to live or else that crazy woman will also lock me here."

Komako felt he was the only hope he could save her from Ryoba. So she tried anything that could make him free her. "Please, can you set me free? I'll do anything you ask. I can be your girlfriend if you want, albeit I have so many cuts," she weakly spoke as Togo felt it was unnecessary to have a partner, especially a victim who was captured by his friend.

"Sorry...my life is more important than-"

"I hate that Ryoba! She literally wanted me to kill Honami!" She broke a sob as Komako cried how cruel Aishi was to her. "H-How long did you know her?" she asked breathlessly after her shouting. Togo knew her for three weeks now but still they aren't as close as good friends. "I could tell you wouldn't betray her because of how evil she is. Did you ever think of running away or more importantly, reporting to the police?"

"I already made a promise with her I won't go anywhere nor report her to the-"

"Fuck! Why did you do a stupid thing?! Do you think she knows everything?" She shouted, calling her temporary executor an imbecile. "She's just a high school girl! She has her own limits, especially you who is afraid of this girl-"

Togo used the whip Ryoba gave and hit it on Komako, it made her scream in pain. "DON'T EVEN DARE TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!" His voice got more raw and anger could be heard by his tone. The victim was now underestimating Togo about how he's a coward. She shut her mouth, and felt the continuous pain from the whip with teeth.

"I'm home!" Ryoba declared she came back home safely as she went into the basement. "Oh my! Togo..." the yandere saw her friend holding the whip full of fresh blood. The victim's several skin peeling off, almost dying from his efforts on torturing her. "You did better than me!" Ryoba laughed maniacally as she approached the victim, lifting her head up, glaring at her eyes. "Since you did great, I'm going to treat you for dinner."

Ryoba led the ex-delinquent out from the basement and locked Komako in the eerie small room. "I should wash my hands, I smell really bad," he said, looking at the bloody hands.

"You want to wash your hands? I think it's better if you change your appearance. I suggest you go take a bath, you can use my dad's clothes," Ryoba insisted, leading the man to the bathroom with the given clothes Aishi prepared for him. "If you have any problem, call me," she shut the door as Togo took a relaxing shower.

This is her dad's clothes? The clothing looked old but it was still good to wear. He put it on and wore a white shirt with suspenders, accompanied by black long pants. It's dashing but I looked really old wearing it. So he didn't wear the suspender. "Uh...hey where do we go to eat because you gave me quite fancy clothes..."

Togo looked at Ryoba who wore a grey skirt reaching down to her knees, a white long sleeve shirt followed by suspenders. "You ready? We're going to the café to eat dinner. I'm ravenous right now after a long day of school!" They walked to town and reached the café.