Nico and thalia

Thalia pov

I could not believe it! Nico and Percy were back! They also did not tell me straightaway! I thought we were friends! Why did I have to be the last to know?!

I ran off when I saw Nico coming towards me. As I kept rushing off, I nearly ran straight into a brown bear. It reared up and roared and I staggered backwards and quickly uncapped Aegis and my spear and threw a few jabs at the bear. The bear managed to avoid all my attacks and swatted me like a fly; sending me hurtling through the undergrowth and I ended up lying dazed on the forest floor with a nasty gash on my leg. As the bear barrelled towards me; I closed my eyes but I heard the bear torso in agony. Slowly I opened my eyes to see Nico standing over the dead bear, cleaning his bloody sword.

"You ok Thals?" He asked. "OK?! AM I OK?! HOW DARE YOU ASK THAT?!" I screamed. Suddenly I found myself fighting hard to keep back tears. "You and Percy weren't just my cousins, you were my brothers and I loved you. Then you left me! You left with Percy when he was betrayed but I was off with the hunters. You didn't contact me, you just left me hanging in the wind." I couldn't hold them back anymore and the tears flew down my face.

Nico's face softened and he knelt down. "I'm sorry Thalia, truly I am. Percy and I felt the same way, we loved you like a big sister. After I lost Bianca, you helped me fill the void she left. It's no excuse but, if we'd found out we'd lost you as well; it would have broken both Percy and Me. I love you Thalia, you'll always be my second sister. I'm so sorry."

I punched him hard in the throat; as he collapsed, I pulled him into a hug. "You ever leave me again and I'll kill you myself." I growled as I held him tight.

He nodded as he choked and then began to laugh as he held me tight.