Truth

Song: Take Me To Church- Hozier

Knock, knock!

"Come in!"

You walk into your old room as quietly as possible. Gilinsky's in there and Taylor's lying in bed, holding a tissue to his nose and an ice pack to his eye.

"How are you feeling?" You ask, sitting on the end of his bed.

"Since when did you care?" He replies sharply with a derisive snort.

Your lip trembles, then you start bawling. Taylor drops the icepack and sits up, bringing you onto his lap. He strokes you hair and cradles you, your head on his chest, speaking sweet nothings to you as your tears slide silently down your cheeks.

"I'm so sorry." He finally says.

You laugh meanly. "Sorry that you cheated or sorry that you got caught?"

"Sorry for everything!" He says. "And that's what we need to talk to you about." He adds, indicating him and Jack G.

You raise your eyebrows. "What's 'we' for?"

Gilinsky clears his throat. "I've lied to you." He says straight out. "And so has Mahogany. She didn't want anyone to know about us. She told you it was Taylor. It... was me."

You look between him and Taylor, who looks hopeful now. Then you laugh. "If you think I'll believe that, you're so wrong! I'm not completely stupid, you know!"

Taylor's face falls. "But it's true!" He whines.

"Well, why the hell were you wearing his bandana?" You shoot at Gilinsky, who looks to Taylor. Taylor pulls out his phone, types in his password, and hands it to you. On the screen is a selfie, with some of the boys in it. Including Taylor and Gilinsky. Sure enough, they're all in Taylor's bandanas. And sure enough, on Jack G's head is the blue bandana.

First you're silent, trying to consider it. Then you start to sob, then bawl, holding Taylor tight around his neck, kissing every part of him. "I love you, I love you! I'm sorry I didn't trust you, I should have believed you!" You turn your face to his and then you're kissing. It's like your first kiss all over again, fireworks and shooting stars, tingles in your toes and fingertips. You love Taylor. You realise. You couldn't live without him. It was a mistake being with Carter. Crap, Carter. Youll see him later. All you know is that you can't bring yourself to finish the kiss. Until;

"Y/n?"

Carter.

*** author's note ***

uh oh...!

please comment and vote, let me know what I'm doing well or could do better! I'm so happy and amazed that I've already got 100+ reads!

okay I just have one question... is it gross if you have a really hot teacher at your school and everybody likes him? Because I mean zayumm he's cute. Just sayin'.

M xx