All of You

Song for this chapter: PYD- Justin Bieber

**WARNING**

SEX SCENE AHEAD

Taylor puts down his phone and looks over to you. "Hey, y/n?"

"Yeah?"

You're in Taylor's bedroom, home alone for the night. It's been a week since your first MAGcon, and you're driving together down to the next one early tomorrow morning.

"I've been thinking...-" Taylor begins, chewing his lip thoughtfully.

"Ooh, that's never good news!"

"I'm serious."

"Okay sorry!"

"I've been thinking about last MAGcon. And about Carter."

You freeze. "Mmhhmm...?"

"You're seeing him tomorrow. I want to know, that when you're with him, you'll remember you're mine. I want you, y/n."

You look at him, confused. "You've got me, Taylor."

"I want all of you."

Then you understand. "Now?" Your voice cracks a little.

His eyes drop. "You're not ready." It's not a question, it's a statement, a realisation.

He's disappointed.

"No, I am!" Your voice squeaks a little on the way out and Taylor shakes his head. You feel like a baby; too young, too immature for Taylor's wants, for Taylor's needs. For Taylor. You feel like you've had the air knocked out of you. Too young for Taylor. Too immature for Taylor. What if he leaves me? I'm not quite 16. He's almost 18. I need to grow up. Now. Tonight.

"It's okay, y/n." He says, putting his hands on your shoulders. You stare into his eyes and feel young again. His gaze is mature, as if he's calming down a child. And that's what he's doing. He's calming down a child. Because I'm a child. I'm too young for Taylor. I'm too young. Too immature. Too young...

You sit bolt upright in bed, breathing heavily, sweating. Just a dream. You repeat in your head. Just a dream. But it's not just a dream. MAGcon is tomorrow. You're in Taylor's house, home alone. Taylor is on the end of the bed, on his phone. He looks up, just as you think his name. "Are you okay?" He asks worriedly, leaning closer to you. "Did you fall asleep?" Laughter is in his voice. "It's only 8:30!"

You bite your lip and a single tear slides down your cheek. "Aww, y/n! Did you have a nightmare? I'm so sorry!" He slides up beside you and under the covers, wrapping his arms around you. "What was it about? Do you want to talk about it?"

You nod. "It was just like this... And you said you'd been thinking... About Carter."

He stiffened, then nodded, "Go on,"

"You said you wanted me. I told you you had me. You said you wanted... All of me."

"And you were scared." He said softly but flatly.

"I felt like... I was too young for you. Like I can't fulfill your needs!" You bury your head into his neck, ashamed.

"Baby," you look up as Taylor's voice cracks. "Baby, I just want you! The way you are! When you're ready, we can go all the way. But I don't need it, now."

You look up into his eyes. "Really?" Now you didn't feel forced, it didn't seem nearly as scary. Taylor wouldn't leave you if you didn't do it with him!

He nods, "Of course!"

"But... but Taylor... I want you!" The words slipped out before you could stop them. But they were true. All of them.