Arguments and Interruptions

Song for this chapter: High (feat. Nicole Miller)- Peking Duck

Your p.o.v.

"Mum, where are we going? You know I'm grounded, right?" You sit back in the passenger seat of your mum's car, watching the road in total confusion.

"Yeah, babes, I know! But I'm your mother! I can take you where I want!"

You furrow your brow as you look at her. "Mum... Is something up?"

She takes her eyes off the road for once. You gaze into her deep green eyes, the ones that have been mirrored perfectly into your own face. "No sweetie, I don't know what you're talking about!" she says, but just before you look away her eyes flicker down and back.

"Mum. You're a terrible liar! Where at you taking me? I'll jump out at the next traffic lights!" Your mum looks around at you frantically.

"Okay honey let's not! I'll tell you!" She pulls over into the side of the road and twists to face you. "So this is how it is...."

•••••••••••

"Really mum? Oh, mum!" You throw your arms around her neck and bury your face in her hair. "I love you so much! You have no idea how much this means to me!" She smiles at you as she drives back onto the road.

"You were crying in your sleep, babes! And then I got that message from Taylor... He's a sweet guy, honey. Don't let him get away!"

You giggle and then shriek slightly as the airport looms in front of you. "Omigod mum! I'm so excited!" Then, "But crap, mum, I don't have any luggage packed!"

"I got your back, honey! I packed a bunch of clothes and shoes for you and your makeup bag, once you finished with it this morning."

You hug her tightly when the car is parked. This all seems like a dream. "I also packed some condoms... Because I want you to be safe baby." She whispers in your ear.

"Eww, mum!! I'm... I'm a virgin!" You cry out, covering your face.

"But you never know..."

"Okay mum, I'm gonna go now!" You giggle, kissing her on the cheek and hopping out the car.

"Have a great time!" She calls out the window.

"I will! Tell dad I'm sorry!" You yell back as you roll your case along the footpath. Then you walk through the big double doors to the plane that will take you on your biggest adventure yet.

•••••

Song: Mmm Yeah- Austin Mahone

The plane lands sharply, juddering along the runway. You bounce up and down on your seat, holding onto Taylor's arm. You're more excited than he is, and this is for him!

By the time you've got off the plane your excitement has reached a whole new level. Half the time on the plane you spent taking selfies with Tay or watching vines. You already knew Jack & Jack and Nash, but watched a few Matt Espinosa (cutee), Carter Reynolds (best laugh award) and Cameron Dallas (sooo hawt) vines to get some background info on the rest. Taylor watched over your shoulder a lot and slept a bit. You loved watching Taylor sleep, he was adorable. He looked so peaceful, and his mouth so relaxed and perfect. You wanted to cuddle up to him but didn't want to wake him.

The airport is busy for a Monday morning and you hang off Taylor's arm so you don't get lost. There's a lot of doors. You really hope Taylor does know where he's going.

Finally you reach a tall, open doorway with a sign over the top reading 'Executive Lounge'. Peering around Taylor, you catch sight of red leather chairs with silver arms, thick carpeted floors and a bar in the corner. The smell of roses and something fresh drifts towards you. "Shit Taylor. This is fancy!" You gasp.