Kidnapped by........ (Part 2) (Last Part)

I'm so so sorry for not updating for so long! I know you are all probably pissed! ;-;.... Oh and OMG I can't believe that I have 9.6K reads on my story! I wan't to say a big thank you to alll of you! *Hugs*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hotaru~

It's been a week since I was kidnapped and I hope that my friends are still looking for me.

While I was here.I was starved,beaten,burned,abused and many more horrible things.

It completely broke my spirit which I hope to get back.Everything was slowly driving me insane and it hurt.It hurt me knowing that I was all alone.

I stared at the wall infront of me which was covered in blood stains and scratches.

Tears just filled my eyes at the thought of home and Neji......

I heard the door of my cell open and I saw Kabuto.He smirked and unchained me throwing a piece of bread on the floor and leaving.

I did not bother eating it since I could see that it was covered in mould.

My thoughts kept around Neji.What was he doing? Was he worried about me?

I sat up from the cold floor and tried to use my chakra but I could not get a grip on it.

I gave up after a while and just burst into tears.

It was hopeless.I give up on everything they finally broke me and shattered me into little pieces.

"You win" I rasped out before falling to the floor.

Dark spots were clouding my sight but before blacking out I heard a familiar voice screaming,

"GIVE HER BACK!"