Saved By My Friends

I'm so so so SORRY I haven't updated for 3 months I have been going through allot of stuff like depression and I have been busy in school honestly I am very ashamed for disappointing my readers for not updating for so long and I want to thank you guys SO MUCH for reading this story and many of my other ones I AM SO HAPPY FOR ALL THESE I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE SO MANY READS AND VOTES AND COMMENTS! <3 Thank YOU so Much I'm sorry for ranting but I needed to explain myself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hotaru! WHERE THE HELL IS SHE SNAKE FREAK!?" I heard a voice shout. It must be Naruto I was getting so weak and passed out.But before passing out I heard a voice screaming my name again.

When I woke up again I was in a room and I had a bowl of water beside me. Then I noticed I had a wet towel on my head. Trying to get up made me whimper so I stayed down.

I heard a door open and the noise of feet running.I noticed it was Neji.He kneeled down and hugged me tightly. Smiling I hugged him back as I began crying silently. "N-Neji! I missed you so much" I croaked out while crying.

He smiled very slightly and whispered that he missed me too.Then I heard the door slam open which made me squeal from fright."HOTARU HEY HOTARU ARE YOU OKAY!?" I heard Naruto shout as Sasuke,Sakura and Kakashi trailed behind him.

I smiled and waved at them while Neji blushed and backed away from me which caused me to blush too. Kakashi smirked behind the mask and winked I think.

"So are you feeling any better?" He asked me and I nodded. He then smiled his usual smile which caused me to grin. Sasuke ruffled my hair and I pouted at that.

"So do you wanna get ramen with us!?" Naruto shouted excitedly. Which caused Sakura to hit him on the head."BAKA She is still healing!" She shouted which caused me to smile brightly.

"Yes Please! I wanna go!" I said smiling even more. Neji helped me up as I winced a little bit and I teleported me and him to my apartment. I got changed into a pair of spandex shorts,boots,tanktop with a hoodie and I brushed my hair.

We arrived at the ramen place and I ordered some Miso Ramen. Naruto ordered his usal and Neji got the same as me. Later on I decided to go visit the training grounds and train for a bit.

~Time Skip (1 hour later)~ 

I got tired so I lay down on the grass and fell asleep. In my dream everybody had died and I died too.I woke up panting and I saw Neji looking at me intently.

I giggled and kissed him on the cheek which caused him to explode with red.It was good to be back and safe. But I'm not sure it will stay like this for long..........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so I was thinking about some things and I need your help Should I:

{A} Make a Yang version of Hotaru (YaKnow Kinda evil)

{B} Make her join Akatsuki against her will and get her memories erased {Basically the Yang version of her takes over her}

Or

{C} She dies and gets resurrected as a completely different person and has to make Neji fall inlove with her again

I'll let you guys decide tell me down bellow :3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------