Chapter 3 Land of Waves. (Part 1)

Hope you enjoy :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hotaru point D"

"Sasuke point C" 

"Sakura point B"

...................

................

..............

"Naruto point A! Believe it!"

I giggled."Ok now!" Kakashi shouted.naruto jumped at the poor cat who began scratching his face."Does the target have the matching id?" Kakashi asked."Yes" I said smiling."Naruto give me the cat"I said he pried it off his face."He will probably scratch you!"He shouted I giggled and took Tora who purred and snuggled into me."Awww you were just frightened"I cooed.While we where walking I noticed Neji and his team.Neji Looked at me and winked causing my face to become crimson,he was smirking.

I smiled,he then winked again before disappearing with his team.When we arrived at the Hokage's offices I handed Tora to the woman,she squashed the cat.Naruto was laughing she payed and left."Ok next mission baby sit......" I zoned out until I heard Naruto shout about missions being to easy.The Iruka scolded him, Hokage chuckled and gave us a c-rank."WHO IS IT A FEUDAL LORD!? A PRINCESS!?" Naruto shouted.

Hokage chuckled."Mister Tazuna come in" He said.A man slammed the door open,he reeked of sake.I choked on the smell."What!! A bunch of kids!!! How could they be ninja especially the short one with the stupid face!" He shouted.Naruto laughed and asked who it was I was the same height as Sasuke,then Sakura and Naruto he was about to jump and Tazuna but Kakashi stopped him.

Telling him you can't attack the client.I was about to puke from the smell.I ran out of the office to the bathroom and puked.After cleaning my mouth I walked back in.Everybody stared at me in concern.Well everyone except Sakura.I told them I was fine.We had to meet Tazuna at the gates in an hour.I packed 5 pairs of clothes,2 pairs of pyjamas,scrolls full of bandages and supplies.

I decided to put my armor on for this mission.I chopped my hair so it was a bit below my shoulders.It looked kinda spiky.I tied it into a loose low sideways pony tail.Everybody stared at me.I just smiled.I knew this mission was supposed to be a b-rank maybe a-rank.This was going to be interesting.

Hours later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naruto was attacked and Kakashi was killed.I attacked while Sakura just guarded.Kakashi appeared he told me and Sasuke that we did a good job.I extracted the poison form Narutos arm and healed him.Later on he kept throwing kunai at bushes.

He injured a white bunny I bit my thumb and placed it on the bunny's forehead.It was healed."Get down!!!" I shouted along with Kakashi."Zabuza-san!!!" I shouted.He turned around and his eyes widened."Hi ! I want Tazuna!" He shouted.

After The fight~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived at Tazuna's house Kakashi was exhausted and Sakura was whining.I was jumping about.We put Kakashi to bed and I helped Tsunami with dinner.Kakashi hobbled downstairs.He said Zabuza was alive and that we were going to train later on.

Hmm I hope hes ok......I thought looking at Kakashi.He looked at me and smiled behind his mask.I smiled back.Then we all went to bed.I heard crying so I went into the room the crying was heard.It was Inari.I comforted him and he eventually fell asleep.

He was so cute!! I hope I have my own children in the future.I walked back to my room and layed down falling asleep.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed this chapter sorry for it being short guys.

Buh-bye

Oh don't forget your daily does of crazy tea!