Chapter 1: Team 7.

Hey guys I hope you enjoy :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hotaru~

I woke up yawning,after my morning routines I put on plain ninja short which ended mid thigh,a black tank top with fishnet covering the tank top,a pair of knee length ninja sandals and 2 pouches on each leg which contained a bunch of scrolls.I braided my hair in a plat and smiled.Walking downstairs I sighed slightly.for breakfast I had spring rolls.After eating I rushed outside my hair became undone and flew with the wind.I whistled softly and heard replies from birds.A few flew to me and landed on my shoulders one bird put a daisy crown on my head I smiled softly as I walked into class.I sat down beside Naruto who was smiling.I continued petting the birds feathers as she made a slight purring noise.The door was slammed open which startled me.Ino and Sakura were bickering.

Naruto jumped onto the table in front of Sasuke who glared.If you looked closer you could see lightning between their eyes.Hmm I wonder if you could light a light bulb? A guy then suddenly pushed Naruto which ended up in Naruto kissing Sasuke.They both broke apart gagging and coughing.Sakuras cracked her knuckles.I whistled again and summoned a beautiful snow-white wolf she had a mark on her forehead a circle was in the middle and then there went these lines,she had enchanting tanzanite blue eyes and a necklace with leather string a couple of bead and a wolf tooth.She quickly jumped in front of Naruto.The girls gasped and backed away.I smiled at my pet."Yuki come here"I said.She quickly jumped on the desk then sat beside me on the ground.While I stroked her ears.

Hokage~

Iruka's eyes widened and I chuckled."She....protected Naruto...." Iruka then smiled.I smiled also."She was born kindhearted Iruka.It doesn't matter what she went through she is still kind"I said smiling.Kizashi scoffed."She's just a mistake..."He muttered.I glared at him and so did most of the jonins.He grumbled something about demon.Well I can't do anything about it.Iruka dissapeared in a puff of smoke.

Hotaru~

Iruka arrived and smiled."Okay Team 1...." I kinda tuned out.Until I heard my name being said."Team 7....Naruto Uzumaki,Sakura Haruno.." Naruto jumped up cheering and Sakura muttered 'i'm doomed'."Sasuke Uchiha......"naruto and Sakura swapped places."and Hotaru Megami Haruno" Iruka said finishing off.I smiled brightly and hugged Naruto slightly.He smiled but then frowned."Iruka-sensei! Why do I the best student have to be on the same team with someone as slow as Sas-gay/Hotaru!?"He shouted along with Sakura."Because Sasuke and Hotaru have the highest scores and you Naruto and Sakura have the lowest!" Iruka shoited the class laughed."Just dont get in my way dobe.."Sasuke muttered.He and Naruto got into a little argument.

We waited for a long time.Naruto decided to put a trap for our sensei it was a chalkboard eraser lodged into the door.He,Sakura and Sasuke got into a little argument.Then the door opened and th eraser landed on the mans head.Naruto was laughing while Sakura kept apologising."My first impression of you all....your a bunch of idiots"He said lazily.He poofed after telling us to meet him at the roof.We all walked up.Kakashi stared at me for a couple of seconds before looking away."Introduce yourselves likes,dislikes,hobbies and dreams for the future."He said lazily.Naruto told Kakashi to go first."Well my name is Hatake Kakashi my likes and dislikes don't feel like telling you,my hoobies I have lots of them and my dreams for the future never tought of it.."He said my eyebrow twitched slightly."Pinky"He said pointing at Sakura."My name is haruno Sakura I like *giggle*..... My hobbies are *giggle*.......My dreams for the future *giggle*..."She stared at Sasuke."And your dislikes?"."Hotaru and Naruto!!!"She shouted.Naruto anime cried while I sighed sadly puting my head down.

'Hmm a fangirl...'  Kakashi thought.He pointed at Naruto."My name is Naruto Uzumaki! I like ramen espeically Ichikaru's, my dislikes are the 3 minutes you have to wait for the ramen to cook,my hobbies are eating and comparing different types of ramen! my dream for the futurw is to become Hokage so everyone will acnowledge me and respect me! Bielive it!!"He shouted I smiled.'Hmmm interesting'.Kakashi pointed at Sasuke." My name is Uchiha Sasuke I ahte everything and don't like anything,my hobbies are none of your buisenes and my dream for the future willl become a reality I will revive my clan and kill a certain somebody" He said monotone.Sakura looked at him like hesaid the coolest thing in the world.'and avenger'.And then Kakashi pointed at me.Sakura scoffed glaring at me.

"My name is Hotaru Megami Haruno.I like Music,Fireflies,Sweets and Dangos.I don't dislike anything.My hobbies are Taking care of animals and watching fireflies.My dreams for the future are to amke the world happy and to create a world full of peace."I said smiling.Sakura scoffed again."Like that'l work demon"She muttered.I hung my head low again as tears filled my eyes.'Hotaru is something esle' Kakashi thought  smiling.I zoned out.Kakashi had poofed away and told us not to eat anything or weed puke.I whistled and summoned a huge red fox which had a few vines on its tail and a vine necklace.Skura yanked me by my hair and glared."I hate you!" She growled before hitting me.I quickly stood up as tears filled my eyes.

I jumped on Dekoi (her fox) and cried.The fox reached the apartments and dissapeared.I opened the door and locked it.I took off my sandals and went into the shower.My tense muscles relaxed.After rinsing my hair and cleaning my body.I put on a pair of shorts a t-shirt and some knee length socks.For dinner I had ramen.I then walked upstairs and layed down on the bed.Instantly falling asleep.A few tears escaped why do you hate me dad,Sakura?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter ! Buh-bye

and don't forget to drink you crazy tea!