Chapter 2. The Bell Test.

Hope you enjoy  :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beep.Beep.Bee-

I hit the alarm clock and sighed.After taking a shower I dried and brushed my long pink hair.I stared at my curvy and athletic body.I put on a komono which reached the floor,it was dark blue and had flowers which were a dark red,the sash was turquiose.I tied the sash and made a bow at the back.I then put on knee length black ninja shoes.I put on a choker I got from Neji,he was so cute back then!!!

I blushed at the tought of him.I then put my hair into a bun and put a headband on which looked like a flower crown.I put a couple of scroll in my puch.Underneath my kimono I wore a pair of shorts which reached my knees and just bandages wrapped around my breast they banadges were above my stomach. For lunch I had made sushi,dangos,rice curry,dumplings and fresh orange juice.I knew Kakashi wasn't lying about the puking part but I just ate some scrambled eggs.

I then summoned a dragon who was around a 1000 years old she was beautiful to say at least.She had black scales and these mesmerising blue eyes."Where do you want to go mi'lady?" She questioned."Don't be so formal and I want to go to training grounds 7" I said smiling she nodded and carried me there.Narutos eyes looked like they were about to pop out from his skull.Kurai put me down and bowed.I smiled and curtsied back.She dissapeared in a puff of smoke.I giggled at the atsonished faces from Naruto and Sakura.I smiled and sat down.I took out a book which was my story book.Naruto readover my shoulder."Hotaru who is the handsome man with purple eyes and gouergous brown hair?" Naruto asked smiling evily.My face became blood red as I slammed my book shut.

"Who do you like!?" Sakura shouted at me.I looked down."N-Neji-kun....He is so cute......"My voice a whisper.Naruto laughed slightly.I blushed even more.Kakashi finally arrived.I sighed in relief.After explaining everything Kakashi smiled under his mask."Start!" He shouted.We all jumped into different places except Naruto.He fought Kakshi and got fingers......stuck into.......h-his butt.I think I lost my respect for Kakashi....I had asked Sakura to help me because we had to work together she slapped me and went to look for Sasuke.

When I had asked Naruto he said he wanted to do it himself.I walked into the clearing and saw Sasuke's head stuck in the ground I pulled him out."Hey Sasuke wanna work together?" I asked he glared at me."Hn why would I work with somebody as pathetic as you wealking"He growled tears escaped my eyes as I ran off.

i ran into Kakashi.I took off my kimono and we engaged into battle.I took the 3 bells and dissapeared in a puff of smoke.I gave everybody the bells and then the alarm went off.Kakashi walked back.He said stuff about dropping out of the acedemy."Skura kill Naruto or Sasuke and Hotaru die!2 Kakshi shouted.He walked over to the K.I.A stone and sighed sadly.Naruto said he wanted to be on that stone and I had told him the K.I.A ment killed in action.

"Hotaru tried to help all of you! Sakura you slapped her and went to llok for Sasuke! Naruto you told her you wanted to do it himself! And you Sasuke were the worst ! You put her down and called her pathetic and a weakling! She was the only one who understood the point of the excesrise ! She gave all three of you the bells!" Kakshi shouted.He gave us another chance but told us not to feed Naruto.

I then began feeding him,soon Sasuke and Sakura joined me.Kakashi appeared dark clouds above him.He told us me passed which made me smile brightly.I was walking hom when I began singing womanizer.I heard clapping and turned around Neji-san.He smiled slightly."That was awesome" He said before dissapearing.I blushed and teleported home.

I was met with a surpirse.There was a letter and a rose from somebody.Hmm..Who could it be?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~