Chapter 3 Land of Waves. (Part 2) (Last Part)

Hey guys sorry I put this story on hold! I'll update again! Hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Time Skip~

Punch.

Slap.

"Get up you monster!" Sakura shouted,I fell out of the bed groaning in pain.I quickly got up and Sakura stormed out of the room slamming the door closed.I sighed and did my morning routines and put on a pair of knee length shorts,red t-shirt,knee length ninja sandals and strapped an axe onto my back tying my hair nto a high ponytail I walked downstairs.

Tsunami greeted me along with Sasuke and Kakashi.After breakfast we left for the bridge and let me tell you the fight was gruesome,Sasuke had died and Naruto went all nine-tails on Haku.Tears stung my eyes as Haku died."HAKU!!!!!" I screamed running up to my bestfriend who was lying down on the bridge.He coughed up blood and died then zabuza joined him also and it began snowing.

I grabbed Zabuza's sword and wiped away my tears.Sasuke was alive.We stayed for another day until the bridge was finished,the goodbye was sad and both the kid and Naruto were crying.I smiled and we left off back to our village.Lets say that the chunnin exams would be very ineteresting.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay right now I am going to clarify some things about Hotaru:

[1] She can only use her blood to heal but it doens't always work.

[2] She met Zabuza and Haku when she was on a mission and she became good friends with them.

[3] Her sister and Father Hate her but not Her Mother.

[4] She has met the Akatsuki along with Itachi.

[5] She has a really rare sickness which makes her heart weak.

I wrote theese down to clear thing sup :3 Hope you enjoy my future chapters! 

And sorry this was short I am really busy all weekend!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~