Chapter 4 Kisses and Blushes. (Part 1)

Hey Guys sorry it took soooo long! I'm sorry don't kill me! Plz I fan I fan! I went to the dentist today and I got my teeth checked I will have to go to two more appointments and if the paste in my tooth doesn't settle I'l; have to get it pulled out! Nooooo I can't eat any sweets and it's Halloween! I was an enderman by the way! Anyway rant done you can read on now!

Happy Halloween!~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Nobody's POV~

The Sun today was bright and as team seven approached the gates of Konoha their blonde haired teammate whined and complained about it being to hot.

His friend a pink haired girl smiled childishly and listened to the birds.When they arrived almost everybody went their own way.

She had left with Naruto and Sakura.

~Hotaru's POV~

I had went with Naruto and Sakura the 'Konohamaru gang' had joined us Konohamaru had ran into a guy with adorable cat ears hoodie.

He almost beat him up until Sasuke threw a pebble.

"You can come out know Shukakus host!~" I sang I felt the chakra of Shukaku raging inside the older boy.

He smirked and tp'd beside the older boy whose name was Kankuro and the girl who was Temari he introduced himself as Sabaku no Gaara.Cool.

~Time Skip~

I ran into somebody and we both fell to the ground.I blushed and got up when I realized it was Neji.

He chuckled as I helped him up.He quickly kissed my cheek and left.

I stood there dumbfounded and blushing a brilliant red.Walking back to the training grounds I sat there dazed.

Neji appeared out of nowhere and I jumped blushing even more.

He smirked and sat down."So how was the mission?.........."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliff hanger muahahhahahahahahhaha *cough cough*

Anyways bye!

Sorry it was short!

Don't forget your daily does of crazy tea! :D