Lost and Gone.....

This is the last chapter....... I'm sorry.... and Also @Neko-senpai gave me this idea for my last chapter thank you Neko... I really appreciate all of you reading this story and I hope you like it.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|| Few Weeks Later ||

I was almost fully healed and felt better than ever everything was calm me and Neji were still together and nothing bad happened. Today I had a mission to save a little girl who was kidnapped and I was really up for it.

Because I had talked to her before and me and her got along very well, she was just so sweet and she was only 6.

I put on a pair of spandex shorts,some combat boots and a tank-top along with my weapon. I met up with Naruto,Kakashi,Sasuke and Sakura at the gates and then we began running as fast as we could to the village hidden in the stars.

When we got there my eyes widened and tears began falling. The whole village was in ashes and then I heard crying, It was Mayu's crying.

I Began running towards her crying and found her all bruised and burned. I quickly bit my hand so blood would come out and place my bloody hand to her bruises and burns and hoped that it would heal her and IT WORKED!!!!

I hugged her and she began crying harder and began talking about the men with the black cloaks. Something rings a bell....But what?

We took her back to the Leaf Village and I gave her to Tsunade. She would know where she could put Mayu.

I walked down the stairs and suddenly felt faint. Before I fell to the floor somebody caught me and I looked up. It was Kakashi.

"You okay Hotaru?" "Yeah... I just feel faint like something really bad is going to happen..." "Well you must be imagining it." "oh....." I thanked him for catching me and walked outside.

I noticed Sakura and ran up to her. "What's wrong?!" She was crying and that made me sad. She looked at me and sniffled. "Why would you care!?" "I care because I am your sister... I have always cared about you...".

Then she burst out crying and hugged me." I'M SORRY FOR BEING SO MEAN TO YOU I WAS JUST JEALOUS OF YOU!!" She shouted and her voice cracked.I hugged her and began crying as well.

"I forgive you...."

|| Few Months Later ||

I was now getting along with my sister and our relationship was amazing.She never glared or shouted or did anything mean.

But the feeling of uneasiness would not leave me and suddenly I fell to the ground in the middle of training. There was a huge explosion and  I heard people screaming.

I began running towards the chaos and saw a bunch of debris. I saw Kakashi and Sasuke fighting two people, both with black cloaks. " I'LL KILL YOU FOR KILLING OUR CLAN" That was Sasuke." Kakashi! are you okay!?" I shouted.

"Who are you kid!?" my eyes widened and I got the same reply from a bunch of people and even Neji and Sakura....... I burst into tears and collapsed.

"N-Neji S-S-Sakura...." I heard somebody approach me and looked up with blurry vision. 

"Why don't you join us,un? You can see they don't want you anymore..." I wanted to stay but he said they didn't  want me here so I guess I had to leave....

I grabbed his hand gently and stood up." Goodbye Hidden Leaf.....Goodbye Neji....."...............