Chapter 5 Kisses and Blushes. (Part 2)

Hai~ So how was your week at school!~ I hope it was good!~ :D I just drank 3 cups of coffee so I'm a bit hyper! Anyway's ENJOY!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Neji's Pov~

I smirked and sat down in-front of Hotaru.She looked adorable but I won't tell her that."So how was the mission?" I asked smirking.She looked like a tomato.

"It was fine...." She whispered.I chuckled and she pouted.

Then something unexpected happened,she kissed both my cheeks and giggled running off.

My face held a slight pink tint to them as I sat dumbstruck.

Standing up I walked home.Everything was silent as usual.

She kissed me on the cheeks!?

Hotaru's Pov~

I giggle running off to my apartment.Going outside to the balcony I sat down on the floor and just began singing.

Well after I was done I noticed somebody behind me.They put chloroform to my mouth and I fell before blacking out I heard a snake like voice."We have her now......."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN!
:D
Hope you enjoyed!
ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER! I AM SO EVIL AREN'T I
MUHUuHHAHAUUAHAHUAHAhahhahahAHHAUa

Anyway.................

HOLY SHIT 2,726 reads,227 votes and a bunch of comments!

I want to thank you all! Thx so much I appreciate it allot! This support makes me smile allot when I read or see it.

So I want to thank you all again for being so supportive and reading my story!