Future

-Comforting Levi :3

————————————————————

The night was filled with loud cheers and laughter. But to Levi, the mood flipped and his evening was filled with the unwanted melancholy. He didn't intend to eavesdrop to Eren's conversation with his two other friends. But the more words he heard, the more he wanted to stay. He remembered the time where Isabel and Farlan were still young and dreaming. He silently reminisced on the past he once had. He felt everything but can't come up with any reaction. He wanted to cry, he needed to cry, But nothing came out. He decided to just leave and go back to his room, hoping to see you there on his bed, peacefully knitting while talking to yourself. He put up his facade as soon as he twisted the doorknob. He let out a sigh as he saw you pouting as you struggled with your knitting duties.

atleast she's still alive.. and mine

"oh? ahh! Levi!" he let out a weird look but soon smiled at you softly after you threw the unfinished sweater you were knitting. "you made a mess, honey." He grabbed the sweater and squeezed it. He realized the sweater isn't for you or for him. No, jealousy didn't fill his soul but he felt soft and so in love. You were knitting a sweater which only babies could fit in.

"no, Levi. I'm not pregnant.."

"yet" her eyes widened as Levi sat beside her. Levi's not always like this. Sure your man is so sweet but rude at times when he gets playful. But when he sounds sincere and sentimental, he's probably going through something and the only thing he wants to do to release his stress is by being sweet to you and you only.

"come here" you spread your arms, wanting the man to occupy the gap. He shook his head, telling you that you don't need to hug him.

"i'm good, Y/n."

"i'm not.. now hug me"

"tch."

he slowly moved closer, but you were impatient so you just pulled him close to you,Now back hugging him. You placed your chin on his shoulder and kissed the side of his neck. The man shivered as he felt your lips on his cold skin.

"what happened?" you asked making the man freeze with the sudden interrogation.

"nothing? did something happen?" He faced you acting confused. He knows you can read him well but you don't exactly want him to forcefully open up since that might pressure him a lot. He stared silently, you took this sign as he was trying to decide whether he should tell you or not. You were now rubbing his hand whilst resting your lips on his shoulders. You wanted to know what's bothering your Levi.

"Y/n?"

"Hmm?"

"oh, i thought you have fallen asleep" he chuckled. You squeezed his hands tight all of the sudden. Levi was surprised but managed to intertwine his fingers with yours.

I want to hold her hand like this. I want to always intertwine my fingers with her.

"it's nothing, really" you just nodded as you were thinking of the right words to say. You know he's still sad and you were extremely worried. He acknowledged the distress on your face. He had his time thinking about opening up and he decided he should do so. I mean, he was already dedicated to living his life the fullest with you. You should know everything about the man who's devoted to you.

"Y/n-"

"Levi, you know that i love you right?"

"oh- of course."

"i know you have a hard time opening up with your problems and i know you're strong and you can probably solve your shit- let me finish! but how am i supposed to make you happy?" he slowly smiled as you he realized how much you were actually thinking about his well-being. He loves it when you act so caring. People assumed that he doesn't need that much caring of others since he's the Levi Ackerman, but since the start, you were the first ever person who had to reassure him that you'll be there for him for what seems like 40 times. (he counted)