just the two of us

- your close friend Levi :3

- soft levi !!!!

- he secretly likes you, and you do too.

———————————————————— 

"what— y/n?" he turned wide awake as he saw your eyes look at him. you were in your beautiful sun dress and it made him want to run miles from the serotonin it gave him. he opens the door even more to let you in without you even telling him what you came for. he just knows.

"weren't you with Eren? they're partying, right?" he looks behind you and obviously he saw no one accompanying you.

You two work together and the company decided to have it's 5 day company outing. It was only the first day and all the activities were exhausting from earlier. The resort had a club and apparently the team wanted to go there, and now Levi wonders why you aren't there when you're this beautifully dressed.

"did.. something happened?" he asked, taking your hand gentle to his and rubbing it in comfort. your hands were cold, maybe from the weather this late at night and it made him wonder why he's making you wait outside instead of taking you in his room.

"thank you" you smiled gently. you observed his room and noticed how calming it was. his room was completely different from yours, he made this hotel room so him by just using one lamp as his light source and his air purifer placed at the corner of his room.

"you didn't answer my question" you two forgot that he was still holding your hand and it made you disappointed he had to let go of it. you liked his warmth

"it was just.. not my thing there" you explained still trying to figure out where to sit. maybe your movents of being confused where too obvious, he immediately knew what to do or he just knows you too well.

"sit." and so you did. you sat on his bed while he was sitting on the sofa infront of you. "tea?" he offered and of course you accepted it.

"plus, we both know we hate crowds" he chuckles lightheartedly "is that why you didn't join them too?" you asked

"maybe." he says before sipping on his tea once again

"i mean, i didn't expect you'd be coming here but i'd still prefer this" he moves his hand pointing himself then to you "than clubbing."

you were somewhat satisfied with his answer. it feels nice how you get to keep The Levi Ackerman entertained. Oh,  everyone knows how hard it is to be close to him but luckily, he likes you. workwise.. and maybe more than that.

you two were enjoying the warmth and the tea that's present. It was until Levi started playing some calming music with his bluetooth speaker that made everything perfect. This moment feels perfect.
It was like coming home after a tiring day and you get to feel your bed with the perfect temperature surrounding you. His room already felt like home, because he was with you.

"Seasons by Wave to Earth?" you recognized the tune

"mhm, you listen to them too?"

"yes, i love them"

"that's good to know" now he secretly blushes that you two share the same music taste. he might consider that you two were soulmates because of this

the two of you had these silly conversations where you ask the most random questions and he would answer back interested. he finds it weird how he was never this attentive to others but only you, not until he realized love was making him like this.
your mind is something he adores. he doesn't believe in any Gods but he just wished that even once, he was worthy of such cute scenerios inside your mind. Fortunately, he has.