Bubble Bath

"i need a bubble bath :("
-Y/n 3:14 pm

His eyes glanced at the clock across his room. He swears he would break the clock for making the time so slow but that would be stupid. He's been waiting for hours for you to come. You, a ceo who's out of the country for a business meeting, was very missed by your house husband. That was the less message you've sent Levi and he's gotten a bit sluggish without your presence for 1 week. The man's independent as hell, but without your presence, he's becoming awfully lazy.

Inside the penthouse you both bought, he's been binge watching some Disney movies. Currently, he's enjoying Encanto and he's... sorta liking it. Deep inside, he wished you were with him singing along. He shook his head ones again as he missed the warmth of your fingers holding his hands. He even glanced at his palm and clenched it. God, he's about to disappear without any Y/n.

'She's probably overworking herself-'

"Darling!" with only one call, Levi Ackerman's already infront of the front door. He stumbled but didn't mind as he saw your exhausted figure holding your luggages. You didn't even have the time to close the door as the loverboy hugged you tight and started kissing your neck. You're taller than him and that made him had an easy access with kissing your neck. You of course, enjoyed the affection he was showing.

"fuck you, i thought you'd arrive early" he squeezed you as he inhaled your scent.

"mhm traffic" you answered, smiling lazily to your husband who isn't done appreciating your presence

"i missed you"

"it's obvious" you both chuckled softly as he (sadly) finally let you go. He helped you carry your luggages to the bed room as you decided to sit on the sofa as you were too tired to even go to the room.

One week filled with stress and overwhelming work made you so exhausted. You didn't have that much time to talk to Levi which made you more stressed. He was your rest and you missed his everything. But finally, you're back in yout home with him. Safetly

"iced tea" he pressed the cold glass on your cheek making you feel a bit more awake. You drank the whole iced tea as you were needing it badly. You haven't beed taking care of yourself that much anymore because of work. Heck, you even forgot to stay hydrated and would rather chug some coffee than water. You were at your unhealthy state. Levi would hate it but would love to take care of you.

"how's the company?"

"best. I've signed tons of contract to make more branches in Marley. I didn't realize that the malfunction of the building was that big until i came there" you began to explain. He was sitting on the sofa's hand rest as he made you rest your head on his lap. God, you missed this. You
missed his thighs.

"apparently, The person that Hange put incharged didn't double check the materials. He even forced the construction workers to go on even if the materials were lacking!"

"did you fire person?"

"absolutely. Even placed him in jail"

"oh.. Good job. Who's this criminal?"

"floch" he chuckled as he heard the harsh tone of your voice as soon as you said the name. He began massaging your scalp trying to soothe you down.

"well, the problem is now solved and you'll get to
make tons of money again"

"mhm"

"good girl." he leans for a kiss and you gladly kissed him back. He didn't want to deepen the kiss yet as you were already too drained.