Drained Nighs

+Levi comforting you after feeling that you wasted your time on doing nothing

+ house husband levi ;)

————————————————————

"-earl grey or green tea?"

"ice tea- or just something refreshing.." you stalled as you gave up on deciding what to treat yourself with. It's 11 pm and you're still awake after trying to sleep for the past 2 hours. Lately, your insomnia is crawling back. Work completely fucked your sanity because of the biggest project that your company organized for what seems like a month. Levi, your loving house husband, hated seeing you so drained every night after coming home. He wanted to start this ranting session you used to do with him when you're still in highschool with him. He wished to spend time with you once again but he knows he can't because your hell-like job is making you restless.

He stared at you, observing you silently as you tried to close your eyes once again but you knitted your eyebrows letting out a groan as you suddenly remembered how menance the new lieutenant was in your work. Levi pressed his lips shut as he was worried with the sudden angered expression you had. I wish i could've done something to relieve your stress, Y/n.

Leaving the room, he quickly ran and started making some iced tea for you. He also added your favorite sweets as he remembered you skipped dinner because all you wanted to do was sleep. But your husband was too wise. He caught you watching mukbang videos with your favorite sweets. All he can do was mentally pat himself as he bought you all the things you wanted earlier when he was buying some groceries.

placing the glass cup and plate on the tray, he carefully lifted it up as he started walking to your shared bedroom. As he got closer to the door, he quietly peeked inside. He saw you just spacing out as you fidget with the soft white blanket. He knocked three times before entering, it was unnecessary but he only followed his intuition.

"Y/n-"

"gosh Levi! you scared me! atleast give me some warning"

"i did, i knocked three times" you let out an "oh" as you observed Levi slowly placing the plate filled with your (favorite sweet food)

The atmosphere was quiet and silent. You took the peaceful silence to observe Levi who's quietly cleaning the night stand. He reached out your iced tea with a small smile. He looks so calming and very handsome. His face's a whole reassuring package. You sipped on your drink but the sudden thought of being a bad wife hits you. You felt like you've been ignoring your husband because of your busy schedule. Guilt rushing as you remembered what happened last night when he tried to ask you to cuddle with him but you declined it immediately as you wanted to finish your reports. I'm such a bad wife.

Your eyes started to water as you bit the edge of the glass cup before sipping once again. You wanted to spend time with him again, like you always do, but you're so drained. You let out a shaky sigh that alarmed Levi. His head turning to you, leaning closer to you as he tried to look at your eyes.

"Y/n- hey.. what's the matter, love?" His slender fingers slowly tucking the strands of your hair behind your ear and slowly resting his hand on your cheek, outlining your cheek bone then your jaw line.

You gulped as you tried to close your eyes, not wanting to see Levi's worried face. But tears escaped your eyes as you closed it shut. You felt Levi's lips on your head, forehead, and temple. Slowly pulling you close to him. You finally cried in his arms once again. The thought of you finally letting yourself free by crying made him feel accomplished. He doesn't want to see you bottle your feelings up.

"it's okay, love..." he cooed as he strokes your hair with his free hand while his other hand was resting on your back, rubbing it and from time to time he would let his hand rest on your waist, squeezing it.

"Levi i feel so awful." you painfully admitted. He closed his eyes as he heard those words coming from you. He hugged you tighter.

"i'm sorry if i didn't get to give you my time. I should've atleast did something small for you. I regretted not cuddling with you last night-" He once again hugged you tighter as you mentioned the cuddling incident. He rested his chin on your shoulder as he left some kisses on your neck hoping it would reassure you enough since he can't find the right words right now to comfort you.

The room was filled with you sobbing and Levi repeating the words "i love you" before kissing on his favorite spots. You felt to special with Levi's sweet treatment on your drained night. You let out a chuckle as you realized you probably looked horrible right now.

"gosh i look weird now" you wiped your tears with your sleeves. Levi grabbing the tissues for you before tying your hair in a simple ponytail.

"nah you look completely..." he paused making you raise an eyebrow "completely what?"

"completely pretty- ah just hug me for fucks sake." He lazily layed down on your bed, pulling you down making you rest on top of him. You could hear his breathing and heartbeat. He hums as he continued stroking your hair slowly. He knows how playing with your hair can make you fall asleep easily. He also knows how you feel so amazing after sleeping on top of him. He's trying his best to make you less guilty for not spending time with him.

He once again observed your figure before grabbing grabbing the food on the plate, munching on it. He let out a soft chuckle as he realized you've finally fell asleep.

"ahh Y/n" he tightens the hug "i wish you're aware that your presence is more than enough to make me happy" he closed his eyes as he sighed deeply, Preparing himself to sleep.

"i love you so much, Y/n. You're doing your best and i'm proud of my girl."

————————————————————