Forbidden

-forbidden to be with Levi :3

-bodyguard Levi

————————————————————

In this side of Paradis, the rich bloodline reveals their duty and their demeanor in extravagant ways. Like yours, (surname), is one of the most richest family in Paradis. But the wealth has hidden rules that not everyone can bare. And that everyone includes you. Strict rules such as Not getting to have freedom with your wants as strong men protects every family member's action. Women in the family can't date anyone but only who the main man of the family approves and the rule goes on.

Y/n always hated the fact of being imprisoned and not getting the freedom she deserves like every normal human being. She gets to witness her family members get forced to marry some disgusting men making her not believe in marriage. The only thing she's okay is being protected by strong people. Why? of course there has to be this handsome strong guy that would make her okay with this rule. She liked the protection one man gave her and only one man. The man, Levi Ackerman, her most strongest bodyguard. Clichés won't matter with their situation when the desperation for their love could be the reason of the end of someone's entity.

it was quarter to 5 when the young woman,Y/n, was no where to be found at the reception. No one was looking for her (except the bodyguards) as her parents were busy feeding off her in-law parents. Yes, in-law.

Entering the library where she often stays. She glanced at each of her side before twisting the doorknob and entering the room with a smile.

her eyes landed on the figure resting on one of the chairs, captivated with the book he's holding while the other hand was busy holding his cup of tea. Y/n couldn't describe the pure happiness her heart felt when she saw the handsome face of Levi Ackerman.

"Levi!" his eyes snapped at the loving presence of yours who's still wearing a huge white dress which made you look like a princess. He placed a finger on his lips, letting out a "shush"

"oi you bride, you're inside the library" you smiled at his retort before slowly approaching the man. He dropped his book and tea cup on the table before moving his chair to face you. His legs was crossed earlier as he was reading but now the man's manspreading.

"bride? if i was marrying you then yes, i'm proud to be called as a bride"

"are you inviting me to cheat with you?" he smirked but all he heard was you whining after his teasing.

"shut up! i never wanted to marry that Zeke Yeager man" she looks mad but Levi just laughed at her as to him, she's acting very cute but chose to not say it or else her heels would end up hitting his head. That's not impossible since that's what she did when they first met.

She was once again ranting about the rule of her family as Levi just stared at her while silently listening. He knows Y/n's about to break in anytime as her eyes started to glistened with tears.

"i'm just acting like this wedding is like a set for a movie and all i have to do is act. I mean look! my dress looks pretty and my make up was well done too!" he hums at every statement she gives. She sighs as she stayed silent for awhile, thinking about her life.

"you look like a princess, Y/n" her frown was replaced with a shy smile. Levi wasn't lying when he told her she looks like a princess. Y/n looks one and is incredibly beautiful. If only the rules were non-existent, he will not hesitate to flirt and make you his as you were pretty in both pretty outside and inside.

"do i?"

"you do." he nods like he's approving a question from one of the trainees

"you wish i was yours, huh" she smirked making Levi raise his eyebrow while he scoffed, you felt offended after letting out groans before sitting beside Levi.