"date? what the fuck? yes."

it's been 2 weeks since Y/n started studying hard on her upcoming exam. Finally, the upcoming day came making the girl more stressed and anxious. Luckily, her one and only Levi tried to relieve her stress.

————————————————————

9 : 3 0  a m

-Y/n
hello my handsome darling
😍😍😍😍

Levi-
where tf are you?

-Y/n
chill my beloved.. I'm at the library :(

Levi-
reviewing?

-Y/n
yes... reviewing :pp

-Y/n
my neck hurts

Levi-
you're stupid that's why

-Y/n
wow

-Y/n
thanks for the motivation, Levi.

-Y/n
gonna study now

Levi-
oi i was just joking

-Y/n
i totally DON'T need a joke.

Levi-
okay sorry

Levi-
i'll do something

-Y/n
k

Levi-
oi

-Y/n
i'm STUDYING.. Levi

-Y/n
be a good boyfriend and stfu.

Levi-
ok i'll try to be a good boyfriend

-Y/n
😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

-Y/n
that's some HIGH HUMOR 😂😂😂

Levi-
👍🏼

-Y/n
nice

-Y/n
bye

Levi-
bye

Levi-
love u

-Y/n
👍🏼

Levi-
fuck off

————————————————————

It's been 2 hours since their conversation ended. Apparently, Levi's already done with his exams and is now free from hell for 1-3 days. Bored and possible frustrated from watching Kitchen Nightmares, also critiquing the "horrible" and "delicious" food presented. He would often give his phone a glance, checking whether you decided to message him about how difficult the exams were or how you saw this cute cat or dog in some social media. It's like the 15th time he shared a glace to it (he counted. Yes, it's his habit) and ended up swearing or sighing when you didn't. His mind would remember questions you had a hard time answering and he would often try to send some telepathic messages to tell you the answer just for fun. Levi's very childish when he's bored and alone, he would prefer acting annoyed with you when he's secretly just fanboy-ing with the small actions you do.