Chaprter 5

*the next morning*
You walk into school"oh hay Malia what's up"you say walking up to her"nothing,oh y/n you look like shit"she says woth a disgusted look on her face"wow thanks malia best friend award goes to you i didn't sleep much last night I was stressed out abiut the new maths project,and I felt kinda weird"you say as you guys make,your way over to your lockers"oh ye the project I completely forgot about that"she pauses"wait you felt weird what was up"she looks at you concerned"umm I'm not sure I-I- just has this odd feeling it's hard to explain"you say changing your books over from you locker,malia just looks at you "actually y/n why did you move back to beco-"she's cut off by the school bell ringing loudly"um sorry malia I'll catch up with you at lunch bye""ye see ya"you both walk to your classes,you check your time table and realise it's maths first"shit"you say stuffing the timetable sheet into your pocket,you walk to class and are about to sit in the back row"AHH Y/N"the teacher yells,you look up trying to figure out what going on"I saved u and stiles 2 seats up the front y/n in the front row and stiles behind her now hurry up"he says as you to roll your eyes and move to the front,the class is getting out their stuff"now as you all probably know you all have a project and you need to work in partners,no greeburg don't ask if you can pick your partners,the answer is no you will be partners with the person behind you"he says looking directly at you and stiles as if he did it or purpose,you turn around to look at stiles but his head in slamming the table"yep great thanks sir"you say a under your breath,he up to your desk"no problem"he says as handing out the guild lines for the project"so you guys will have till Monday to get this done,that's almost a week I expect all of your work done and handed In,and this is not a in school project so you and your partner need to figure out how to finish it because I can't do that for you"you are reading the Guidelines and think to yourself "Greta this is gonna take fcking forever" "ok that's it for the lesson make sure you are done now goodbye"you all walk out of the class,you meet with stiles outside the door"ok we are studying tonight,at your house,and your driving me ok cool"you say swinging you bag over your shoulder "what why do you get to pick what if I'm busy"stiles says "you busy with what friends,a girl"you say sarcastically he looks at you and says"no it's not a girl or friends I'm not busy i was just saying,er whatever I'll pick you up in the parking lot don't be to long"you smile sarcastically and walk past him purposely barging his shoulder,he wait till you gone till he grads his shoulder"ow,she's strong"he says walking away still holding his shoulder,you are walking outside to meet malia for lunch,you grad your phone out and text your mum"hay mum going to do mine and stiles maths project at his house he's giving me a ride so he will bring me home but I'll probably be home late ily"you turn you phone off after your mum texts back"all good sweetie if something changes just let me know I love you have fun don't do anything Checky" you walk outside to see malia sitting with other people,your confused but as you get closer you can see it's"Y/N YOUR BACK"it's Allison she runs up to you and hugs u"yes I am it's so good to see you ali I missed you so much,and is that Scotty I see"you laugh as you walk over to him and he walks over to you and hugs you"y/n so good to see you again it's been so long,how are you"scott says sitting next to you at the table"ye pretty good it's nice to be home and see all the familiar faces"you say nudging scott,Allison laughs"what's funny"you say look at her"well it already heard that you dont like all the familiar faces"she says raising her eyebrows "what" "STILES" they all say,you put your head into the table and sigh"don't remind me"you say "remember you of what"Scott asks confused "well you know that maths project,and how literally none of you are in my maths class well get this the teacher  purposely put me and guess who together and I have to study with him tonight and I was trying to forget about it,but thank you guys for bringing it up"they all laugh and Malia says"was it just me or did we all kinda see that coming tho"Ye I did"Allison said"me to sorry y/n"Scott says patting yours shoulder,you sigh and eat your fries "Ye whatever guys just shut up"
*after school" you and Malia are walking though the school hallway on your way out of the school"Ye we should hang out soon I've missed you"she says "yes 100%"you say"oh shit I left the project guideline in my locker I'll see you later bye"you say walking to you locker"ok great now I actually how to study for it"you walk out of the school and see stiles sitting in the cheep"he still has that shitty jeep"you say as you walk over to it,you open the door and hop in,he looks over at you"took you long enough"he says starting the car"shut up stlinski,dose this jeep even work anymore,didn't you Mum and dad use it before you"you say as you look around the car"duct take really" "shut up y/n leave the Jeep alone" he says getting kind of defensive "oh ok sorry"you say relizing you upset him,you remember it's about his mum"on stiles I'm really sorry for mentioning your mum I-I didn't think I'm sorry"you hesitate but you put your hand his shoulder,he looks down at your hand,and then at you"it's fine,wait you saying sorry that's new"he says sarcastically, you take your hand off his shoulder "Ye will don't get used to it"you say as you both chuckle a bit,the rest of the ride to his house it's silent,until you get to his house,he pulls into the driveway,and you to hop out,he unlocks the front door"DAD YOU HOME YET"he yells out"YE STILES IM IN HERE"he yells back,you to walk in and though the hallway,his dad looks up"oh who's this"he says confused,he doesn't recognise you,stiles puts his keys down"dad it's y/" he says"OH Y/N wow I'm sorry I didn't recognise you,it's been what 9 years"he says"hi Noah,Ye it has been 10 years since I was in beacon hills"you say just standing awkwardly as stiles is getting a Soda "well what are you doing here"he asks you"oh me and stiles are just working on a school project"you say looking at stiles angry and gesture to the other soda,he gets scared and grads it and throws it to you"ok well stiles stay safe if  you know what I mean"he says,your eyes widen,stiles chokes on his drink"OH my god dad no we ARE ACTUALLY STUDING"he says rolling his eyes,you chuckle seeing how awkward stiles got"ok ok sorry,but um I've got to go to a night shift,there's money for food if u you want,and don't have to much fun,and it was nice to see you again y/n"he says putting his hand on you shoulder as he walks past you"alright see ya dad"he says "BYE SON"he says as he walks out the door,"sorry about him"stiles says"nope it's fine it was funny to see how flustered you got,almost defensive"you say opening your soda"oh I was not,come on we have to study"he says as you guys walk upstairs to his room,you walk though the door plot your bag down on the bed and jump onto his bed "yep just make yourself at home"you laugh "sorry had a rough night last night  and I'm absolutely exhausted"you say grabbing 1 of his pillows and put you head on it,he sees do that and slightly smiles,you see him smiling "what are you smiling about stlinki"you say as you sit up and cross your legs"I'm not smiling,what happened last night"he ask setting up his solving bored,you put the pillow between your legs and hug it"oh nothing I just felt sorts weird it hard to explain"ok ok"he says looking back you you,you get your things out of your bag to start studing"um we should start"you say clearing your throat,"Ye Ye we should"
*after you guys have been studying for a while*
Stiles looks over at your work"hay what's with all the hilighters"you look at him"well um green is for the things I understand,yellow is I'm working on it and red means I have no clue,as you can see I'm mostly using red"you say looking embarrassed,stiles looks at his crime bored and sees he's dose the same things,he smiles at you,you can sense him starting to you so you look up,"your not gonna make a smart comment"you ask as you guys make eye contact "no"he says looking in your eyes,you think to your self "wow he actually is really cute"
He thinks to himself "wow she's really Pretty"you clear your throat breaking the eye contact "wow what's wrong with you why are you not being a smartass" you say looking back down at your work and not looking up "um-I'm to tired for it,it's getting late" he says looking at his phone for the time"Ye true" you wince and grad the side of your stomach "woah you ok"stiles asks as he hears you wince,you quickly let go and say"Ye I'm fine just um"you hesitate trying to fins an excuse"I'm on my period and I have cramps"you say"oh ok that's fine"he says as he scratch's his hair,he can tell you lying,he hesitates"y/n don't lie to me what's wrong"you look up at him and put your head back and roll your eyes"it's fine it's just before I can here something happens to me when I was walking home"he looks at you worried"what happened" you say"well I was working home and something like an animal or somthing attacked me and so we went to the hospital and they said I was bit by somthing but hey couldn't figure it out,I actually almost died they said it was a miracle I didn't,and ever since I get these sudden jolts of pain gong thought my body",you look up and him,"shit sorry you probably think I'm crazy"you say shaking your head,"no no no I'm more worried About you trust me there nothing you could say to me that would me think you are crazy literally nothing"he says tucking a peace of hair behind your ear,"your worried abou-" your cut off bt stiles phone ringing "who is calling it's 2:40 in the Morning"you laugh,he picks up his phone and gets off the bed to stand up,you close you book and turn to on your side to look at him,as he's on the phone you see his face drop into terror,you got off the bed and walk towards him,you look confused"Ye ok thank you I'll be right away"he says hanging up the phone and quickly getting a jacket,"stiles what's wrong where r you going"you ask walking behind him and putting your hand on his shoulder"it's um-it's my dad he's in hospital he's been stabbed"he says trying around with tears in his eyes,without thinking you hug stiles tight and say"stiles I'm so so sorry I-"he hugs you back tightly you let go and walk over to his wardrobe and grad out a flannel he turns to you he wipes his nose "y/n what are you doing"he says grabbing his car keys "I'm coming with you,you can't be alone,and I'm cold so"you say putting the flannel "y/n stop"he says walking over to you,he grabs you by the shoulders and turns you around to face him"your not coming y/n go home it's late"he says"no stiles I'm coming with you I'm worried about you"you say not thinking,he slightly smiles as you say that, "thanks y/n" he says hugging you 1 last time,you grab your phone off the bed and you both make your way out the door.