Chapter 9

I'm standing in front of my closet and try to pick out something to wear,you see your dark brown corset(with straps)and pick that out of your closet you see some black jeans and pick them out you go into the bathroom and put your clothes on you stand in the mirror looking at your body feeling sorta insecure all of a sudden your phones rings breaking you out of your thoughts you walk over and see malia is calling you pick the phone up "hay what's up" you ask her "I'm coming over to get ready for the party with you" she says "ok you can come over but I'm already dressed but" you say "I don't care I'll be their soon" she says "alright cya" you say and hang up the phone you sigh and you grab your hair brush from your bedside table and head into the bathroom you grab a little section of your hair and make a lose ponytail on the back "HAY Y/N" malia shouts "UP HERE" you shout back you hear her walking up the stairs you grab a white claw clip and put your hair into a low half up half down and pull out some bits at the front malia walks in "wow you look absolutely stunning" she says walking in "thanks what are you wearing" I ask her "this" she pulls out a white grope top with sleeves and a pair of denim jeans with rips in the knees "cute you will look amzing" you say she smiles and slips on here clothes in the bathroom you go though your closet trying to pick out some shoes you just pick your trusty dock martins you hear Lydia come up the stairs "hay is that what your wearing to the party" she asks you "Ye do I look bad should I change" I ask her "oh no no no your look absolutely gorgeous" she says you smile at her "are you going" you are her "Ye but I'm going a bit later I have to study a bit" she says you nod at her malia comes though the bathroom dressed "ahh you look stunning" you say to her she flips her hair you chuckle "are you ready" malia asks you ,you look at her and grab a small black over the shoulder bag and put your phone in it "yep let's go" you say "bye Lydia see you there" I say walking out the door malia waves at her you walk out the door and head to malia car "let's go" she says "hay can I ask you somthing" malia asks "Ye of course" you say "um so I know your a werewolf and I was wondering if you can get drunk" she asks "stiles" you mumbled "um Ye I can Because I haven't got full control over my powers yet,can you" you ask her "sometimes i can then sometimes I cant" she says you nod She looks at you Bierce looking back at the road
TIME JUMP
You and malia pull up the party and stiles and Scott just so happen to arrive right after you,you go to walk inside but malia pull you back and tilts her head you look at her madly and shake your head stiles and Scott walk over and interrupts your silent argument "hay"stiles says "um hi" you hay stiles looks over at you "wow y/n you look really pretty" stiles says amazed you blush "um thanks you look like.....you" you say malia and Scott laugh at the 2 off you you clear your throat and walk into the party "wow" you say everyone agrees but you walk In and head on over to get a drink "want a drink" you ask malia "Ye" she says "oh get me 1 to" stiles says "and me" Scott chimes in you roll your eyes and head over to get the drink you are filling up the cuts when suddenly someone talks to you it's hard to hear over the music "hi" a boy says you look up "hi sorry am I in your way" you ask him "no no I'm Isaac" he says putting his hand out you shake it "y/n" you say and smiles at him "um y/n do you wanna dance with me" he asks you smile " i would love to I just need to give these drinks to my friends first" you say he nods "I'll be here" you smile and walk off to give them the drinks you quickly hand them the drinks and walk away but stiles pulls your arm "where are you going" he asks you "to dance with Someone" you say "oh did someone ask you to dance" he asks shocked "Woah don't said to surprised stlinski" you say as you chuckle he puts his head into his head "oh that's not what I mean" he says " I know I'm just teasing you" you say he looks at you,you make eyes contact before clearing your throat and removing yourself from his grip "well better not keep him waiting" you say he looks at you and nods you away "hay it's alright you will see her again" Scott says putting is hand on stiles shoulder "Ye I know I don't care" he says unconvincing. You walk back over to the drink station and see Isaac still there you smile "sorry" You say "all good" he says before Taking your hand and pulling you onto the dance floor you guys dance for a bit Before you go get another drink or 2 and you guys sit down "so Issac tell me about you" you say sounding tipsy "well I just moved here and I'm going to beacon hills high school" he Says "hay I go there" you say taking another sip of your drink you go to talk to him again but malia comes over "mind if I steal her" she asks Issac "sure go ahead" he says she grabs your hand and pulls you away "bye issac" you yell he smiles "y/n do you think you have had enough" she says "please malia just let me get drunk ok i need this right now" you say she can't be bothered to fight you she rolls her eyes and nods you smile and her going to bet another drink you walk over to the station dancing at the same time you bump into Someone "oh hay stiles" you say pouring a drink for yourself "hey y/n" you can tell he is drunk to you scull 2 more drinks "wanna dance" you ask stiles "sure" hay says you both walk over to the dance floor a little wobbly you laugh falling against stiles he grabs you by the waist to pull you closer you look Into his light brown eyes he looks into your eyes "you really are beautiful y/n" he says you close your eyes and put your forehead on his you can taste and smell the alcohol from each other's breath you look at him "and you really are quite hot" you say "fuck it" you mumble and pull him into a kiss he is shocked but kisses you back you smiles against his lips causing him to do the same you part and breath heavily you smile and him and grab his hand pulling him over to a stair case before sitting next to him you kiss him again this time it's a bit more lustful and hard he tucks a bit of hair behind your ear you guys make out pulling away occasionally to get a breath "I really like to party" you say putting your hands on his chest "I really like your body" "i really wanna get naughty"you have no idea that Scott and Malian has been listening malia rushes over and pulls you away from him "ok that's enough" she says "what no I wanna stay with stiles I like stiles" you say "y/n your both drunk it's not smart" she says you pout at her she looks at you sternly you roll your eyes "fine well bye stiles you really are hot hmm" you say malia covers your mouth "bye stiles just remember your both DRUNK" she says looking at hi but he looks passed out or something she rolls her eyes and leads you out if the party and Into the car "how you feeling" Malia asks you "I'm great stiles called me beautiful" you say with a massive smile on your face "yes I know" malia says Nicely you don't respond and she takes her eyes off the road for a second to see you asleep she looks sadly at you "oh y/n what are you gonna do" she mumbles to her self she drives you home and carry's you though the door "HAY LYIDA YOU COME YET" she yells "NO STILL HERE ABOUT TO LEAVE THOUGH" she yells back malia walks up the stairs with you in her arms and walks to Lydias room she looks over you "she got a Little drunk" malia says Lydia laughs "I'm gonna stay here with her tonight" malia says "ok" Lydia says In response malia walks you to your bedroom and tucks you into the bed "thanks malia your a good friend" you say "so are you y/n" she says hoping into the bed beside you she hears Lydia leave and she sighs and starts to fall sleep.