[• ʙᴜsʏ ᴅᴀʏ •]

𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚘𝚗: 𝚘𝚌𝚝. 31. 2021

Contains: Fluff

-No ones pov-

Obanai was at his house, reading in his bedroom. He's been doing the same thing for the past few days. He had no new missions to attend to. Of course, there were the ocasional Hashira meetings, but beside that he really wasnt called on missions lately. Made him feel a little useless..

On the other hand, Sanemi has been kept busy with all kinds of missions. Obanai missed him a little, and felt bad that he couldn't always get proper rest because of the missions or injuries.

One day, when Obanai was doing the same thing as usual, which was reading, he heard a door slam open, he knew exactly who it was, so he wasn't bothered to check. The sun was setting already too.

It was obviously Sanemi, who finally came to visit him. Obanai hasnt seen him in such a long time, he felt glad to know he'll be able to meet him again.

Sanemi entered the room where Obanai was, sitting beside him and resting his head on his shoulder, seeming tired.

"Why hello to you too, love." Obanai said, not looking up from the book.

Sanemi only groaned in response.

"You seem tired." Obanai continued, lifting his hand to put it on Sanemis head.

"Tired? I'm exhausted! That godforsaken crow keot me busy with missions for like a week straight!" Sanemi said, rolling his eyes. He didn't mind doing those missions as long as he was serving Ubuyashiki-sama, but this was a little too much, even for him.
"But at least I got some time and I can finally stay with you,," He continued, his voice lowering a little. Sanemi wrapped his arms around Obanais waist from behind, pulling him into a hug.

The serpent hashira noticed his beloveds bresthing getting more regulated, meaning he fell asleep, the book he was reading could wait a little. Obanai placed it down, turning around to kiss Sanemis cheek. Then he closed his eyes, drifting off into sleep.