[• Hɪɢʜsᴄʜᴏᴏʟ Sᴡᴇᴇᴛʜᴇᴀʀᴛs •]

Hɪɢʜsᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴀᴜ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴇᴅ ʙʏ Aaronnn_Senpai

written on: 09.ᴀᴘʀɪʟ.2022-10.ᴊᴜɴᴇ.2022

Jᴜsᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀᴠᴀʀᴀɢᴇ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ, ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ ᴄᴀᴛᴇɢᴏʀʏ (but does mention scars and cults) 👍

-------

Highschool, where the best and worst times of someones life may happen. Obanai, considered this time to be more bad than good, being pesimistic was a huge role of his personality sometimes. But it wasn't really his fault. Seeing so many messed up things happen daily would, of course, get someone to think this way. Some highschoolers were really uneducated from his point of view. Seeing some of them pick on people they considered 'weaker' was blood-boiling for Obanai. He knew that if he got involved, he'd be one of the targets too. He tried isolating himself from others. Because of how he looked, he had missmatched eyes which he hated. He also had a huge scar across his mouth from his childhood, which he would cover up with some makeup he bought specially for that. In other words, he hated how he looked like and who he was.

It was a decent day, but only for a couple of hours, because when Obanai checked his phone to see what the weather will be like, it showed that it would possibly rain that day. He sighed, got out of bed and started to dress up. Obanai lived alone, both of his parents being gone for... work buisness, as they called it. But he knew the truth.

The boy put his shoes on, picked up his bag and rushed to school, he always had the feeling he would arrive late, even though most of the times he'd be really early. It was when he was close to the highschool when he realised that he forgot to get an umbrella with him.
'And it's expected to rain... whatever.' He thought to himself, and then continued to walk into the highschool.

Obanai passed through the hallways that were already starting to fill up with students. He went over to his own locker and put his backpacl there. First period was chemistry, which he didn't really mind. The period went by pretty fast since he enjoyed chemistry. Next class was biology, one of his favorites and the one that he was the best at. Obanai happily went to the Biology lab, little did he know that happyness might not last for too long.

"Iguro Obanai, I will have to ask you to help another student, Shinazugawa's grades aren't the best. Would you want to help?" The teacher asked, after some time of discussing about grades.

Iguro didn't know how to reply exactly.. For context, Shinazugawa Sanemi was one of the most feared people in the school. How could he possibly be of any help? All he could possibly help with is become Sanemi's cheat sheet.. But Obanai had to agree, he didn't want his teacher to be upset at him.

"Alright." He simply replied.

"Good, so it's settled.. Anyways... blablablabaldnfkd biology stuff blabalabska" The teacher said, then continued to talk about biology.

Obanai couldn't focus this class, pr the whole day after this. His mind was fixiated on the fact that he had to help Shinazugawa Sanemi, one of the mist feared denlimquents, with some biology. It sounded stupid. Maybe he shouldn't have agreed to this...

Obanai was about to get ready to leave, before he was (harshly) stopped by Sanemi, of course.

"So. You're gonna 'help' me with that class or whatever?" The delinquent asked.

"I'm pretty sure that was the agreement. Are you here to ask anything else?" Obanai said, in a pretty cold tone, obviously wanting to leave.

"Hold on a second there, don't forget who you're talking to." Sanemi replied, pretty offended by the others behavior.