Author's Note, As of: January 25th

Hello, my lovelies! I am so so so sorry to keep you all waiting for my update, I just... I don't know.. I have all my chapters written out on paper and stuff, but I am a bit lazy to type it on Wattpad... It just makes me feel... Boring, I don't know... Someone or something needs to encourage me to type on wattpad!

Also, there were just so many events going on right now! Well, first off, we finished our exams about 1-2 weeks ago, my mom went to India for her vacation, and well, yeah! My mom's coming home this Wednesday, and we are preparing to clean the house and stuff for her arrival back home, sooo yeah! Don't really have much time to do it!

Also, I am such a lazy butt! If you guys, other than the following: @oliviathewaffles , @CaringAJ11, AND @Iluvdance7895 could comment on my story, that would be great! Since I am talking about the story, I just want to request that you reccomend and tell your friends about this book, add it to your library, etc! Get the word out, as I'd like to have more fans! Only 11 at the moment! I'd also like to have more votes on my chapters, but of course, that requires fans, which I currently lack at the moment!

Please please please, comment, vote, reccomend, add to your library, whatever! Just do what you can to promote my story, because I'd also like to get some more reads! That would be amazing!

Please please please, it would be so cool if all of this happened! I mean, I've been posting this story since the past probably month or so and I'd looove to get a whole bunch of reads!

PLEASSEEE! I wanna be the next J.K Rowling! Well, a lot of other Wattpadians and writers do too, but pleaseeeee! Writing is my passion and I don't know if I can do it forever, or in the future!

Thank you to all of those who are reading this story, thank you all for voting and commenting on it as well! <3 

Wanna give me some [constructive] critism, your Point of View?  Tweet Me at: @the_MilkSHAIKH

 *Also, I am working on a tumblr account for this story! I am currently working on it! Will tell you guys when the tumblr account will be ready for you guys! And IDK why I put it on tumblr, but I guess I was trying to promote my story... Sorta...? On tumblr... And, I know there are some people who prefer to read it on tumblr than on wattpad, or wattpad than tumblr, so I'm putting the story on BOTH of these sites (wattpad + tumblr)*