The Beginning Of A Friendship

Everyday, since that day, we've been friends. And when we weren't together, we face-timed each other. So, now it's three days till Christmas and two days till Louis birthday. It's so weird, how I've managed to become practically BCFFEAL's with Louis...*Best Carrot Friends For Ever and Life* (BCF's for short) Even though we've met not too long ago, but now, it's like we know everything about each other... But not EVERYTHING. I still haven't told him about my past... But I'll tell him when the time is right. 

Anyway, I'm gonna go to the store with mum in a little while, so I might as well make a list of things I know about Louis, so I have a few ideas on what to get Louis for his birthday SLASH Christmas present.. Okay, I've really gotta get started with this list...

What I know about Carrot King Louis<3

- loves carrots

-loves stripes

-loves The Fray

-funny

-iPhone

-smart

-enjoys math

-happy

-terrible cook

-loves superman

-never wants to grow up

- fav. color: red

- tea lover

-loves christmasy things

-likes sandwiches

-he likes to sing

******************************************************************************

Do you think that's enough to know about him? It probably is, now, I'm off to the store with mum! Let's see what I'll be coming home with today...

___________________________________________________

30 Minutes Later...

I walk into the arts and crafts store, I bought a striped red and white wrapping paper for none other than, Louis. I then got him a customized black iPhone case with a carrot on it. Again, I went and got Louis a customized picture of us (which I got framed, the frame had milk and cookies because it represents BFF's), the first day we became friends. I remember that day really well.... Considering we became friends a few days ago... But, anyway, I was wearing my glasses, in my comfy clothes and my hair was in a messy bun; we were making a funny face in the picture. I really love that picture, and I love the fact that we JUST became BCF's, we're already camera-whoring with each other. Next stop, Barnes and Noble.

I searched the shelves deperatly until I found it, on the other shelf, just as a guy was about to grab it, I ran up and snatched it away before he got directly to the book.... It was, 'The History Of Superman', I think he's gonna like it...! 

**************************************************************************************************

Finally, we got home, I immediatly went into my room and gathered all of Louis presents' into the box. I sealed the box tightly with tape, then I wrapped the box with the red and white striped wrapping paper I got for Louis.  After I placed the blue bow on top, I felt pretty proud. I've never really given a gift to an actual friend, a friend that I cared about, well, you know, in a FRIENDLY way. I decided that I wanted to hang with Louis after I wrapped his gift, of course leaving the present here at home, I'll give it to him on his birthday, which is in two days. 

I went over to Louis' house (as we've gotten close, I mean really close BCF's!) I decided to text Louis (when I was at his door) 

_____________________________________________

To: Carrot King Louis♥ 

I'm outside(: 

________________________________________