Chapter 13

[Smut chapters are 4, 5, 7, 11, 12, 13 (this one), and 14 (the next one, currently working on it!). Goals for this chapter: mirror play, spanking, rough sex, general possessiveness, Master/pet play, praise kink... and what I jokingly refer to as "bangle-gate" even though it's not actually a huge reveal, just one that made me cackle when I thought it up.]

His breathing became heavy, his chest expanding and releasing behind her with increased intensity. "Do I need to fuck the word out of my little pet? Make her mine, take her until she screams for her Master?" He whispered directly against her ear, hoisting her squirming body up with his left arm. Beneath her short nightshift skirts where she could not see, his right hand was absently stroking and angling his large member, positioning the very tip to press against her entrance, the head already slick with his own excitement. He didn't nudge his way in just yet, but he was shuddering with the mere anticipation. "Shall I be gentle? Or does my pet want to pretend by force?"

-- -- -- --

"By force" she uttered, spreading her legs and trying to press her hips further down in an attempt to notch his tip into her greedy slit, but she could only succeed in squirming within his solid grip, desperately wriggling. The orc laughed darkly, releasing his member so that it bobbed into sight from beneath her skirts, her body instantly stilling and eyes widening. She could not see it in its entirety, but it was already longer and wider than she had been anticipating; certainly not impossible but daunting with thick white beads of his arousal forming at the head.

"Slowly first," he said while following her gaze with a smug smile. His left arm shifted her just enough to angle her rear out towards his right side but with her back mostly still pressed into his chest. His dominant hand began to caress and squeeze the right cheek of her full rear appreciatively before drawing back to deliver a resounding slap. It made her jump, a mix of pain and pleasure skittering up her spine, but he held her firmly in place and struck it again. "Inch by inch," he breathed into her ear before slapping her rump again, this time making her cry out. He eyed her prettily reddening flesh beneath his hand with satisfaction, "Until ye beg." Gareth turned his gaze back to her face, watching the blush creep into her cheeks. "Until ye call me Master," he hit her ass again as if to underline the statement, making her inhale sharply.

Lilith nodded in acknowledgement but he held her stare, making her worry her lower lip. "Yes," she finally answered but refrained from calling him 'pet' again. Appeased with the handprint on her rear, he shifted her back flat against his chest, his left hand moving to grab her left thigh from the underside, lifting it with the intention of controlling her descent. His right hand went up to point her chin in the direction of a mirror close to their side of the bed until her gaze fixed on it, the perfect image of them reflected back.

He had lined them up perfectly with where it stood; she could see his wicked smile juxtaposed with her wildly blushing face, how immense his silhouette was behind her, how she was spread and fully exposed, how at the base of his massive member an intricately wrought gold band was glittering -- quite similar to the bangle she had first received from him. Her eyes met his in the mirror, questioning. He had been tracking her gaze the whole time and chuckled, taking his hand from her chin to her hair and lifting some of the long brown tresses to his face, inhaling her scent and answering her unspoken question, "To delay my pleasure, sweet pet." As soon as her hair fell from his hand he began tugging her night shift down to bare her supple breasts. His inhale came in as a hiss at the sight, his eyes roaming in the mirror greedily before opting to look straight down at them, his expression somewhere between adoration and obsession.

She bit her lip again. "Why delay it?" she asked, still looking at themselves in the mirror and appreciating the way he so openly revered her body.