Chapter 23

[Smutty chapters are 4, 5, 7, 11-14, 19-23 (this is 23). If you want to skip around to those, I'll never judge! Chapter 24 will be plot, then back to smut for 25, unless I switch stuff around last minute! Also: if you've got time, I'd love some feedback. Thanks for reading!]

Lilith awoke with her cheek pressed into a pale gray chest, her body lying entirely on top of the orc in her bed and dwarfed by his size beneath her. He had one arm curled around her waist, his other hand absent-mindedly playing with a lock of her long brown hair, gazing down at her for as long as he had been awake. She tried to sit up but he tightened his grip around her middle, eager to keep her there as long as he could. "How long have I been on you," she gasped trying to wriggle away, "and how long have you been awake and *staring* at me?"

He shrugged blithely, unbothered by her struggling and effortlessly keeping her in place, "Ye whined in your sleep anytime I moved, pet." A smirk tugged at the corner of his lips, her naked body on his barely covered by the blanket askew over them, "Perhaps an hour." His eyes lit up as every time she squirmed the sheet fell further away, revealing more and more. She froze, recognizing the look and grabbing fistfuls of the bedding to pull over herself, making him sigh dramatically.

"Don't you get bored watching me?" She tried smacking his arm, rolling her eyes when he sighed.

"Never," he breathed before twisting beneath her, ending up pinning her below him in one fluid motion with the bedding linens tangled between them.

"I have things to tend to today," she almost growled out at him, glancing down and considering kneeing him in the gut. He responded with a genuine growl, one that ripped through his chest menacingly and made the hair at the back of her neck stand. The orc seemed to pick up on her retaliatory thoughts, grinning down at her as if daring his little human to try. "And I need to be able to walk, mind you," she said and attempted to jut her knee out towards him but found it too entwined in blankets to get any height.

The way his eyes narrowed told her she'd pay for that later. "Ach, you'll walk fine if I just make ye watch, " he was on his knees with her thighs propped up onto his, looming over her with his left hand on the headboard for support, his right hand moving to begin leisurely stroking himself until his member was long and rigid hovering over her.

Her eyes glittered despite the rosy color creeping into her cheeks, "Are you offering to give me a show?" she asked. His eyes raked over her body, openly leering at her curves, pert breasts, and the way her nipples pebbled in the chilly room air, pausing at her hips which were still covered beneath the sheets.

"I can be quick," he murmured, his grin faltering as his gaze intensified, moving from the bite mark he'd left on her neck, to her chest, then back to her lovely blushing face. He licked his lips and saw her boldness waver under his unrelenting stare, his prize suddenly shy and shifting beneath him. His hand movements became more steady and rhythmic as gleaming white beads of anticipation formed at the tip of his length. "Or do ye want me to stop?" He smiled wickedly, knowing the answer based on the way her gaze was fixed upon the ministrations of his hand.

She shook her head no, biting her lip wordlessly. Her eyes were wide when she glanced up at him, fingertips involuntarily grasping the linens that were twisted around her, tugging them up to cover herself further out of self-conscious-fueled modesty.

He snarled, stopping only to tear the bedding from her hands before looking her up and down lecherously as if he had every right to see what was his. The orc's gaze lingered between her thighs where her now-bare sex was exposed and began stroking himself again with renewed enthusiasm, one of his knees nudging her thigh to force them to spread. Lilith's breath hitched as she watched, her blush deepening despite the thrill she felt when he behaved so perversely whilst using her.