Chapter 14

[Smut chapters are 4, 5, 7, 11, 12, 13, and 14 (this one). Enjoy!!]

"You are mine" he breathed against her when he pulled back from the kiss, both of them panting, "whether you know it or not, my pet."

-- -- -- -- --

Lilith was a panting mess beneath him, staring up at his looming form and biting her lip. She purposefully avoided looking into his eyes, suddenly busying herself by tugging her night shift up to cover her breasts like a wave of modesty inexplicably took over her.

He huffed out a humorless laugh at her obvious denial. She frustrated him to no end, but he was utterly obsessed with her -- he'd hunt her, follow her wherever she went, possessively fucking her the whole way in every forest, campsite, carriage, hovel, or castle she stopped at if needed.

She shifted uneasily beneath him and his hard gaze, sensing his intensity. "You can return to your rooms," she said dismissively, trying to draw her hips away from him. He was still holding her hips tightly, his length buried within her.

He grinned, baring his fangs, "Make me, pet." His nostrils flared as he scented her equaled frustration, so he shifted his body above her, willingly pulling back before she began thrashing beneath him like he knew she would, angling himself so he could enjoy the view... she gasped as his thick white seed spilled from her the moment he withdrew, not expecting the abundance like he clearly had. His expression was arrogant, triumphant, savoring the sight of his leavings upon her thighs and slit, pooling beneath them onto the bed linens. "Shall I lick ye clean, sweet kitten?" he cocked his head to the side when he looked back up at her, appreciating how flushed her cheeks were, how her lips curved into a slight pout.

Lilith tried pushing him off but he was an immovable statue, massive and crouched over her. He chuckled darkly and obliged her unspoken request, climbing off of her and off the bed. She rapidly rose, tugging her short nightshift skirts in an unsuccessful attempt to conceal her thighs from his bemused gaze. "I could always scream. Everyone has returned to their rooms by now, no? Isn't that why you... you kept me quiet?" she couldn't say 'kiss,' angrily grabbing the soaked flat sheet and tearing it off the bed to leave in a piled heap on the floor.

"Ach, yes, then ye can watch me rip them all limb from limb before I bend ye over to claim my prize all over again.'' He sounded bored, studying her as he pulled his golden-wrought cockring from the base of his softening length and began lacing up his trousers. He strode past her, making her jump, but he was merely headed for her desk. Her small chest of jewels was still open upon it and he placed the bangle-like piece into the velvet-lined box that contained its near-twin -- the one he left in her storage cellar had delicate chips of smoky gray and chocolate diamonds inlaid into the carefully-wrought gold, but both had the same intricately metal-woven swirls and patterns.

"And what's the alternative you're offering? Gods, do you expect to sleep in my bed with me?" She noted how casually he moved through her room, placed his things with hers, her irritation rising.

"'Gods'? Are you praying to me, sweet pet? 'Master' suits me just fine" His brow raised as he made his way back to her bed, snatching his tunic from the floor and placing it upon one of her nightstands. He grabbed a pillow from her bed and began fluffing it, smirking, challenging her.

"Unbelievable." She stormed off toward her bathing chamber where one of the small hot springs of the plateau resided to clean herself, her thoroughly-rumpled robes billowing behind her. "And what if I went to your brethren and demanded they drag you back to your rooms?" she called out, dipping a small soft towel into the hot rolling water that pooled into the large crevice carved in the stone wall.

He appeared in the open doorway of her bathing chamber, startling her with the soundless speed at which he reached it. She had already cleaned herself as thoroughly as possible with the washing cloth and was at the wall folding it to set aside when he responded, "They have heard every word, every moan, every breath. They can hear you now, pet." She dropped the small damp towel at his words, her mouth agape.