Chapter 19

[Just here for the orc smut? Go to Ch 4, 5, 7, 11-14, 17, and 19 (this chapter). As always, I'll never judge.]

After pure excitement over finalizing negotiations resulted in Lilith inadvertently getting a good portion of the townsfolk, staff, crew, and her many cousins drunk, she retired to her rooms tipsy and in shamelessly good spirits. Her front room doors were barely closed before she began peeling off layers of her clothes, leaving a trail of fabric in her wake until she was left in only a sleeveless and low-cut ivory silk blouse with delicate matching silk-lined buttons.

Gareth was lying in wait for her just out of sight behind the doorway to her bed chambers, making her skitter to a halt as soon as she passed through it, having not expected him to be prowling around her rooms so soon. The orc was easily over 7 feet tall and lithe, looming in the dark with his long black hair spilling past his shoulders to halfway down his chest and back. Even with their familiarity her heart still fluttered at the sight of his intimidatingly-immense silhouette with a combination of unabashed thrill and conditioned fear.

"I didn't see you leave," she sounded breathless, watching as he extended one long slender finger to curl around a tendril of her brown tresses that skimmed her waist, brushing the silky stands with the pad of his thumb, his black claws notably retracted. "In fact, I didn't even see you celebrating. When did you come up?"

He ignored the question, his eyes flashing dangerously in the dimness of the unlit room. His hand moved to reach behind her head, entangling his fingers into the hair at her scalp so he could gently manipulate her face to tilt up towards him, her chin lifted. "We will discuss my compensation for the ring ye commissioned," he stooped down so his face was inches from hers, his breath warm and delicious.

"What is your price, orc?" She smiled sweetly as if she did not already know the answer, leaning back into his hand as she tilted her head in mock curiosity.

"I will use you as I please tonight," he spoke in a heated whisper while a wicked grin revealed his gleaming white teeth and fangs. "My plaything, at my mercy," his expression was becoming increasingly unhinged as if a day of holding back had broken him, "my sweet little pet obeying me and begging me."

Her breathing hitched at his words and her sweet smile became conspiratorial, the high of her success today making her eager to oblige in his game so long as it was just for the evening. "Only for tonight," she said as her hands grasped at his tunic, pulling it up so she could slip under to run her fingertips and palms against the hard planes of muscle that cut through his pale gray skin. "I yield," she uttered, a growl ripping through him at her words in answer.

"Say it again only if ye truly want me to stop, pet" he grabbed her around the waist and whisked her to the bed, throwing her down roughly into the center just so he could gleefully drag her back to the edge of the mattress by her legs. Her sleeveless blouse rode up from the friction to expose her bare midriff and hips, the fabric now gathered just below her ribcage. His hands hurriedly untied his trousers until his massive length sprang forward, a gold-wrought bangle at the base to delay his gratification and his tip glistening with white liquid beads of anticipation.

"Are you ready for me, pretty kitten?" His eyes swept over her appreciatively as he took her thighs into his hands just above her knees to press together and push them down towards her stomach, leaving her calves splayed mid-air. He paused only to admire this new view, how she was on display just for him.

"Yes, Master," she whispered, her eyes wide and fixed upon his member, desire pooling at the apex on her thighs. He hissed in pleasure at her words and scent, notching the head of his cock at her slick entrance as a reward, beginning to slowly and torturously ease himself in.