chapter 2- new girl

i run through the feild in a gorgeous dress made of pastel f/c tulle i trip over but before i can fall i feel two strong arms grab me from behind. they pull me close and i smell the familliar scent of  'vacker cologne'  i stare into those beuatiful teal eyes before leaning in and-  "miss babblos! how could you possibly have fallen asleep! im not that boring am i?" sir conley says jolting me awake and far away from the amazing dream i was having he laughs at his own joke before continuing his lesson.

------   -----  ---- -- ---  -- -- a few months later ------ - ------- - - - --- - -------  --------     ----- ------- - -- - - 

i arrive at foxfire with my brother a few minutes before school starts and we race through the mostly empty halls to the orientation room making a loud racket as we burst through the doors. dame alina starts her speech and when she mentions them pushing the prodigies harder in ability detecting i see jensi's shoulders droop. i put my hand on his shoulder and give him a reassuring smile. even though i am the younger twin, i manifested way before the normal manifesting age, when i was 11. jensi though wasnt as lucky and he wanted to make our parents proud because he was their favorite child (fernan and i weren't as lucky). dame alina said something about a new student and that brought everyone's attention back to her. there has never been a new student in the middle of the year....... a spotlight shines on a young girl a bit behind me and i turn around to see her. she was very pretty, as normal, but there was something off about her...... she was slim and cute with her straight blonde hair and her exotic.... BROWN EYES! i wasnt the only one that noticed though. all of jensi's friends started whispering about her eyes as dame alina introduced her and said for everyone to clap. as scattered applause sounded throughout the room i felt bad for the girl- sophie, as dame alina said was her name, i knew what it felt like to be unwanted so i started cheering loudly. evryone around turned to stare at me and i was about to stop when i heard some boy start cheering too. i turn around to see fitz smiling at me while clapping loudly. soon enough the whole room was cheering and i saw sophie and some short-ish boy run out of the hall. i decided then and there to make friends with that girl. she would need a girl -friend.

sup'? i hope you like the story so far :) i wanted to point out that im not putting capitals and stuff like that on purpous. i just dont have the paitents. also im sorry for any spelling mistakes. im very lazy and not in the mood to fix them (i probobly never will be XD) sorry if it annoys you. feel free to critisize/ correct me in the comments, i litterally dont care too much :)

this chapter has 522 words