chapter 8 - "you.....what?!"

"fitz!" i said, now rushing down the stairs to greet the unnexpected guest. 

"hi y/n. im sorry i can unnanounced. you just said youre never busy so i decided to come..... can we talk privetly please?" he asked eyeing my brothers who were very obviously listening in on our conversation. 

before i could answer my mom walked in to the living room "oh! fitz vacker! what a surprise to see you here." 'pfft' i thought 'surprise? then why does she look completly emmaculate with makeup and everything?' 

"hello mrs. babblos. i just came to speak with y/n. i hope thats ok." fitz said innocently 

"no no! thats perfectly fine. ill make some mallowmelt" and she walked in to the kitchen

"so...." i said "do you wanna go out to the porch? we can talk there?" i asked

"oh yes! thats good" fitz answered. and we walked out to the porch. fitz sat down on the bench- swing and motioned for me to go sit next to him.

"so y/n. youre probably wondering why i came here, so.... i need to tell you something." he said nervously. "sure. whats up?" i asked the anxiety jumping around in my stomach making me panic. 

"well.... i bet youve been wondering why ive been so friendly to you this past week and the truth is...... i...uhm" he cleared his throat "i like you y/n" his voice was NOT steady saying those words.

 "you..... what?!" i asked in shock. fitz's posture calmed a bit and he repeated "i like you. alot" he said slowly.

 "fitz... i... woah. i like you too! im so surprised!" i said and a smile grew on his face. he took my hand in his and said "so... is it ok if i kiss you then?" 

holy frik!

THE fitz vacker was holding my hand tightly and asking if he could.... this did not feel real but i said "y-yea! sure!" fitz leaned it and was inches away when my mom barged outside 

"i brought you guys some cake! oh no! was i interrupting something?" she asked innocently but i could see the evil behind her eyes. fitz moved back to his previous spot but i noticed that he didnt let go of my hand "no its fine" he said.

then he stood up and said "i really should get going though. dont want my parents worried." then leaped home. i stood up quickly 

"mom! what the heck was that!" i yelled "what was what?" she asked plainly 

"ugh!" i screamed then stormed off to my room

hii! sorry im not posting. its really hard for me and this barely gets any views anyway. (not me drowning in self pity right now lol) for those of yall who were hoping/ expecting a slow burn- sorry ur out of luck. i totally suck at writing and wanted to cut to the chase. sometimes when i read fanfics i get annoyed if it goes too slow and i skip to the interesting part so... idk *shrugs* thanks for reading! 

byeeee! -ella

this chapter has 521 words