chapter 7- what does this mean?

"y/n!" my mom yells when jensi and i glitter on to the beautiful property we walked passed the big sign that read 'cafiscene' and rushed down the path to where our mother was standing by the door with another teal envelope in her hand with, the vacker family crest on it yet again. 

"this came for you" she said bitterly before shoving the envelope in to my hands and sauntering back in to the house.

i glance at jensi who is narrowing his eyes at the envelope, before his frown dissapears and a smile plasters on to his face

"well? you gonna open it? or does your royal highness need me to read it to you? i can do it in a posh voice if you want" he says before bursting out in to hysterical laughter.

 i rolled my eyes and carefully  broke the seal before taking out the paper and scanning the letter:

dear y/n,

i really need to talk to you. urgently.

if you could meet me a little sooner than wednesday, i would appreciate that. preferably sooner rather than later. please send me back a letter with your response. im getting a bit impatient to tell you what i was planning on telling you on thursday. pleaseeeeee write me backkk!

thanks!

fitz a. vacker

what. the. heck?

jensi reads it from over my shoulder and gives me a puzzled look. i just shrug before going up to my room to write back to fitz. 

i sit down at my desk and take out a paper and a pen and start writing:

dear fitz,

this was an unnexpected letter.

i could meet whenever. im not busy..... really ever.

you can choose a time and place. ill meet you then and there :)

- y/n

 i closed it with the babblos seal and send it to everglen before changing out of my foxfire uniform and taking my book out from my bag to finish. 

im sitting around for about 20 minutes before i hear fernan yell from downstairs  "y/n! there's someone here to see you!"

"coming!" i yelled before running down the stairs.

there sitting on my couch, was fitz vacker.

hhiiiii!!!!! im back! sorry it took so long :/

idk if yall can tell, but jensi's house doesnt have a name so i made one up :) hope you like it. if you dont, ill take suggestions for something to change it to. 

sorry it so short

sorry for the cliffhanger (ha! no im not)

 love you alllllll 

-ella :)